Random Thoughts V

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
What are they used for?

Is this a replacement for the chute?

like it was already pointed out - for housing calves when they are babies. We used pig panel to create the outdoor section so of course it fills up with snow that you have to get rid of.

4_Calf+in+hutch+with+snow_Dec+2010.jpg

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
The **** are they doing? I can't even...

Drop him off in the middle of the damn Flint Hills and see if he can find I-35

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
a multi-score lead. Huh. And something about not taking a knee? I'd read through more of the game thread but it takes a while to figure out what happened.

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
a multi-score lead. Huh. And something about not taking a knee? I'd read through more of the game thread but it takes a while to figure out what happened.

There was a minute and a half left, and we had a 7 pt lead. Instead of kneeling it and running out the clock, they ran it and it got stripped for a turnover. KSU punched it in for a TD to tie it up. Then with like 30 seconds left, fuggin turned it over again and KSU kicked a field goal to win it. Including taking a snap and kneel down to center the ball for the kick...which is just salt in the wound from when we did the opposite.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
There was a minute and a half left, and we had a 7 pt lead. Instead of kneeling it and running out the clock, they ran it and it got stripped for a turnover. KSU punched it in for a TD to tie it up. Then with like 30 seconds left, fuggin turned it over again and KSU kicked a field goal to win it. Including taking a snap and kneel down to center the ball for the kick...which is just salt in the wound from when we did the opposite.

all that in 96 seconds. Nice.

What down was it on the kneel? Would that actually have ended it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron