traipsing thru the treetops
Well, I'll be darned...apparently these things are called calf hutches:

SLHutch-282x300.png
What are they used for?

Is this a replacement for the chute?

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Errghhh...the FS1 studio guys just having a Paul Rhoads circle jerk there...

I mean, I hope he succeeds as well, and have been pleased with this Lanning-led resurgence, but that was a little much.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Do you ever wonder what it feels like to be a fan of a team where you don't have to worry about the ability to convert a 3rd and 1 play?

Yes. In my lifetime, I have been associated with the Washington State Cougars, the Kansas State Wildcats (pre-Snyder), and the Cyclones.

I feel a strong kinship with Charlie Brown when it comes to football futility.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Yes. In my lifetime, I have been associated with the Washington State Cougars, the Kansas State Wildcats (pre-Snyder), and the Cyclones.

I feel a strong kinship with Charlie Brown when it comes to football futility.

I was just thinking, you know OU fans, Alabama fans, they're shocked when they don't convert a 3rd and 1. I almost feel shocked when we do.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
I was just thinking, you know OU fans, Alabama fans, they're shocked when they don't convert a 3rd and 1. I almost feel shocked when we do.

It's why I don't talk sports with my Longhorn sis and her Aggie hubby. They have a really difficult time accepting that other people like other schools...and are proud of their less-accomplished teams, and root for them fervently.

When we were cruising last spring, we found out right after the half that the B12 championship game was on our cabin tv. So we stayed there to watch the second half. Middle sis & her hubby had the cabin next to us, and they heard us & came in to join us. We were supposed to go to the formal dining room for dinner that night.

We were about 5-10 minutes late...and we wore our ISU gear to dinner. UT sis was so po'd that we were late & underdressed that she could barely talk to me, let alone congratulate our win. But we were getting high fives and congratulations all the way to our table from other people.

I should note that the cruise left out of Galveston, and about 75% of the passengers were Texan (it was spring break in most of their schools).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron