Recruit Lists v2.0

Cycodolphan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2010
With Hilton Madness tomorrow, do we know if there will be any recruits in attendance? I skimmed the last few pages and didn't find a good answer. I know Moore was expected to be here at one time but that fell through. Anyone else we know of?

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
With Hilton Madness tomorrow, do we know if there will be any recruits in attendance? I skimmed the last few pages and didn't find a good answer. I know Moore was expected to be here at one time but that fell through. Anyone else we know of?
2017 wing TJ Smith will be on an unofficial. Malou is also taking his official as well.

DSMCy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 1, 2013
West Des Moines
Only one I know is Malou. Tweeted he would be in attendance a few weeks ago. Haven't seen any confirmation on that though.

TheHelgo

Mar 20, 2006

I think I missed the news that Moore was no longer going to visit for this. When did that happen?

sadam

Jan 8, 2014
Apparently Malou isn't coming this weekend because of some paperwork.

Hines actually reported in the trib today that numerous sources told him that JP just didn't want to have to pay for him to spend the night somewhere.

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Hines actually reported in the trib today that numerous sources told him that JP just didn't want to have to pay for him to spend the night somewhere.
are you kidding me, still pushing his spending story? Or are you being sarcastic with no :jimlad:??

Help Support Us

Become a patron