Dejean Jones

Dandy

Future CF Mod
Oct 11, 2012
Western Iowa
@TravisHines21: Bryce Dejean-Jones made the trip to Iowa City but he won't be watching the game in Carver Hawkeye. He's back at the hotel.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
@TravisHines21: Bryce Dejean-Jones made the trip to Iowa City but he won't be watching the game in Carver Hawkeye. He's back at the hotel.

In before joke about party in the room, and neighboring rooms call front desk about noise complaint.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Hoping that if its close, BDJ plays the 2nd half and then sits out half of the next game. I hate that we suspend someone just against Iowa - a team that would never do the same thing against us.

Give me an example of that ever happening in the history of sports.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I tell you what, I remember the post Eustachy era as much as anyone and hate losing. But quite honestly, from what I've read, that hasn't been refuted, I hope this guy is on his last chance. I applaud Freddie for suspending him in a game that CFH will be irate if we lose. With what CFH is building here, and how the haters like to claim we're just bringing in thugs(which we know he is actually taking these guys and helping them grow up), we don't need a guy like this who from the sounds of it doesn't care how he makes ISU look as long as he can get his. CFH has built this thing around his love of ISU and it wouldn't bother me one bit if this dude hit the road. I'm in support of giving him a suspension and one more chance, but talent aside, I don't like what I see so far. I guess that's what makes guys like Niang so special, talent and class.

Because Bryce is apparently a bad neighbor?

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Travis Hines ‏@TravisHines21
Bryce Dejean-Jones made the trip to Iowa City but he won't be watching the game in Carver Hawkeye. He's back at the hotel.

I 100% get not having BDJ at the game as I think it could add to the distraction. I guess he's with the team for the rest of the trip still this way though.

CloneDontCare

Jul 27, 2009
Has anyone ever heard of that happening before?

A suspended teammate travels with the team, yet stays at the hotel. Figured he'd either stay in Ames or sit on the bench at the game.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny

A suspended teammate travels with the team, yet stays at the hotel. Figured he'd either stay in Ames or sit on the bench at the game.

Well there's no way he can watch the game at his apartment...

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006

He can't be trusted at home alone. Good decision by Fred.... again.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
This is how I feel after rereading this thread.

giphy.gif

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
I can't believe that ESPN still has his arrest as one of their NCAA MBB headlines.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron