Dejean Jones

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
I don't know why it is so tough for people to understand that it isn't the noise complaint he's being suspended for. If that was the case Nader would be suspended as well, since he has the same number of complaints and was in the apartment when BDJ got arrested. He's being suspended for publicly being a ******* and making the program look bad, and not following through after having lots of chances to stop escalating what should be a trivial issue.

So just to confirm, it was just BDJ that was the *******, and not Nader?

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
It was BDJ's name in the police blotter and all over the major sports news sites, not Nader. Not sure why you aren't grasping that. http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...es-put-himself-and-his-school-in-a-tough-spot

Nope you're the one that's not grasping what really happened.

Nader is basically flying under the radar. He's BDJ's roommate, and no one is saying anything about him. I've said it earlier in this thread too, and I guess I would rather have 1 guy go down instead of 2, but it's really odd how Nader has completely avoided even a shred of scruitiny.

Last edited:

BigSchlitz

Jul 12, 2012
The world we live in would be better off without social media. It creates problems that don't exist, magnifies problems that do exist, and just lets everyone get too nosey with everyone else's life. Mr. White is out for the attention now. Anything he says gets put on a news report and/or social media. Him making the comment "he shouldn't be on the team" is just careless.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
I assure you, it is much more serious than that. Well, at least according to DSM Rag and WHO sports dept.
Well, and according to the Ames PD and Story County with their unnecessary chains. They were just short of using one of these:

silence-of-the-lambs-lector-mask.jpg

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
Nope you're the one that's not grasping what really happened. Nader is basically flying under the radar. He's BDJ's roommate, and no one is saying anything about him. I've said it earlier in this thread too, and I guess I would rather have 1 guy go down instead of 2, but it's really odd how Nader has completely avoided even a shred of scruitiny.
Is he listed on the lease as one of the official renters of the apartment? My guess is that this would affect it if he is not because he would technically be considered a visitor to BDJ's apartment even if he is kicking in towards the rent.

BeachAve

Apr 22, 2014
I was really hoping BDJ would be posterizing Mike Gesell tonight. I guess we'll never know

Judoka

Jun 16, 2010
Timbuktu
So just to confirm, it was just BDJ that was the *******, and not Nader?

They both are apparently ****** neighbors. But Nader didn't get himself arrested on what started as just a noise complaint. I'm sure he got ripped in to by Fred privately just as much as BDJ did, especially since he's already gotten in trouble for drunk driving this year.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
Nope you're the one that's not grasping what really happened.

Nader is basically flying under the radar. He's BDJ's roommate, and no one is saying anything about him. I've said it earlier in this thread too, and I guess I would rather have 1 guy go down instead of 2, but it's really odd how Nader has completely avoided even a shred of scruitiny.

Everyone is obviously blind to the fact that Nader masterminded this whole 4 month long episode to get more PT. Well done Abdel, well done!

clonetil01

Nov 23, 2009
I tell you what, I remember the post Eustachy era as much as anyone and hate losing. But quite honestly, from what I've read, that hasn't been refuted, I hope this guy is on his last chance. I applaud Freddie for suspending him in a game that CFH will be irate if we lose. With what CFH is building here, and how the haters like to claim we're just bringing in thugs(which we know he is actually taking these guys and helping them grow up), we don't need a guy like this who from the sounds of it doesn't care how he makes ISU look as long as he can get his. CFH has built this thing around his love of ISU and it wouldn't bother me one bit if this dude hit the road. I'm in support of giving him a suspension and one more chance, but talent aside, I don't like what I see so far. I guess that's what makes guys like Niang so special, talent and class.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
I tell you what, I remember the post Eustachy era as much as anyone and hate losing. But quite honestly, from what I've read, that hasn't been refuted, I hope this guy is on his last chance. I applaud Freddie for suspending him in a game that CFH will be irate if we lose. With what CFH is building here, and how the haters like to claim we're just bringing in thugs(which we know he is actually taking these guys and helping them grow up), we don't need a guy like this who from the sounds of it doesn't care how he makes ISU look as long as he can get his. CFH has built this thing around his love of ISU and it wouldn't bother me one bit if this dude hit the road. I'm in support of giving him a suspension and one more chance, but talent aside, I don't like what I see so far. I guess that's what makes guys like Niang so special, talent and class.

Lol wut? I really hope you aren't championing kicking players off the team because they played their music too loud. If anything Fred can handle crap like this internally by making em run extra sprints. I'm all for players being good ambassadors for our program, but loud music complaints are really low on my list of things to care about.

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Lol wut? I really hope you aren't championing kicking players off the team because they played their music too loud. If anything Fred can handle crap like this internally by making em run extra sprints. I'm all for players being good ambassadors for our program, but loud music complaints are really low on my list of things to care about.

And littering, don't forget littering! Oh, the humanity!

hoosman

Sep 4, 2006
Davenport
Hoping that if its close, BDJ plays the 2nd half and then sits out half of the next game. I hate that we suspend someone just against Iowa - a team that would never do the same thing against us.

Jacktronic

MONDAYTUESDAYWEDNESDAYTHURSDAYFRIDAYSATURDAYSUNDAY
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 16, 2013
Kansas City, MO
Hoping that if its close, BDJ plays the 2nd half and then sits out half of the next game. I hate that we suspend someone just against Iowa - a team that would never do the same thing against us.

There is no chance that will happen. Regardless of the score.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
And the "Suck my d***" note he left on someone's door. Oh Lord. What's the world coming to.

I always picture one of the d's that Jonah Hill drew in Superbad when this is brought up. I hope that was included on the note...

and Yes, I'm a 10 year old stuck in a 34 year old's body.