Status
Not open for further replies.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
One advantage to sharing a bathroom with an older woman - I have a hairbrush, a tooth brush, a tube of toothpaste and a large bottle of Ibuprofen. I'm very low maintenance.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
chicks_toilet_seat2.jpg

I'm not this bad...but....yeah...men have a point about that.

Edit: Posted before seeing cmjh's post

Last edited:

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
It's like women don't realize it takes just as much energy to put the seat up as it does to put it down. Why are men the ones that always have to do it?

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Do you ever look at your last ten people that had visited your profile and think "I don't know who hardly any of these people are?" Maybe it's just something about me where it's only the lurkers who never post that like the view my profile?

cmjh10

Dec 5, 2012
Buffalo Center
It's like women don't realize it takes just as much energy to put the seat up as it does to put it down. Why are men the ones that always have to do it?

Putting the seat up is harder than putting it down. Men have to fight gravity, women can just let gravity do the work.

bb-yeah-science.gif

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Sometimes, you aim, and it just goes a different direction. Not much you can do about it.

Plus, if you've got something's of....human nature going on, maybe in the morning....it can even split into two streams. We can't be held responsible for that.

Last edited:

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Our toilet was in a little alcove behind the tub in a long narrow bathroom. I found that the aim improved significantly when they were tasked with scrubbing the floor in the alcove on a near daily basis. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron