Grandstaff Visiting in August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Let him make the mistake and go play for Matta, a guy who doesn't utilize pure stroke shooters like Grandstaff. He's making a big mistake, but he's a 17 year old kid.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
No it's because he is a diva.

Ok, whatever. He commits very early to Okie State. Then the dumpster fire there proceeds. He opens back up his recruiting and commits to tOSU 8 weeks later.

I'm not sure where the diva stuff is that you're talking about. Maybe you can fill me in on what I've missed.

I'm pretty sure both commitments happened on visits, so it's not like he's scheduling press conferences and skyping coaches, putting on hats then picking a different one, etc.

As far as I can tell he seems like a decent kid, who has an active dad and this is all sour grapes.

TranCytive

Apr 15, 2014
Ok, whatever. He commits very early to Okie State. Then the dumpster fire there proceeds. He opens back up his recruiting and commits to tOSU 8 weeks later.

I'm not sure where the diva stuff is that you're talking about. Maybe you can fill me in on what I've missed.

I'm pretty sure both commitments happened on visits, so it's not like he's scheduling press conferences and skyping coaches, putting on hats then picking a different one, etc.

As far as I can tell he seems like a decent kid, who has an active dad and this is all sour grapes.

He's a diva.

DFWClone

Aug 19, 2013
If he had committed to ISU then all the talk ITT would how great he is, instead the talk is about him being a "diva" and "his dad calling the shots".

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
If he had committed to ISU then all the talk ITT would how great he is, instead the talk is about him being a "diva" and "his dad calling the shots".

There is no doubt, and TranCytive is either trolling or just blind about that

TranCytive

Apr 15, 2014
You can keep saying that if it helps you feel better, but specifically what did he do that is "diva" -like?
I heard he wore a crown when he was being recruited, and refused to show up to a school without rose petals being thrown at his feet. When schools refused to do that, he would roll around on the ground screaming for 30 minutes.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008

Read the OSU and UT board about his dad, you might change your mind about his dad. Very controlling guy.
I agree with you about calling a 17 year old kid a diva.

Last edited:

HoibergIsMyHero

Mar 15, 2014
Is his based purely on the fact that he didn't choose ISU?

Nope, just calling it the way I see it. I have nothing against him decommiting from Okie State. I would have done the same. But have you checked his twitter? Seems to like all the attention and "big name" schools that come calling. That to me, is the definition of diva.

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Nope, just calling it the way I see it. I have nothing against him decommiting from Okie State. I would have done the same. But have you checked his twitter? Seems to like all the attention and "big name" schools that come calling. That to me, is the definition of diva.

You:

giphy.gif

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007

So anyone that likes being recruited by big name schools is a diva? Sounds like sour grapes to me

Status
Not open for further replies.