Devron Moore back in town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
It's hard to give a schollie to somebody who they don't know if he'll come back or not.

It's not like they need it anyway. If he workout in the summer and wants to come back in the fall, give it to him then.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Wasn't Mike Johnson supposed to be a grayshirt? Instead he might be getting a scholarship for fall. And could play.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
The most annoying thing about message boards are people that pretend like winning isn't everything in major college football. Win...that's it. If Moore can help us win football games who the **** wouldn't want him back? Seriously, enough with this quitter this and quitter that crap..who cares? Win football games...that's it. Win.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
The most annoying thing about message boards are people that pretend like winning isn't everything in major college football. Win...that's it. If Moore can help us win football games who the **** wouldn't want him back? Seriously, enough with this quitter this and quitter that crap..who cares? Win football games...that's it. Win.

Nailed It.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
So did anyone actually see him?

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Wasn't Mike Johnson supposed to be a grayshirt? Instead he might be getting a scholarship for fall. And could play.

That guy looks like a stud! Here's to hoping he can be the 2014 version of N Tribune.

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
Unless Iowa State gives him a release his only chance to play division 1 college football is as a cyclone.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
It's so funny how many people on here are believe it is up to our student-athletes decisions to fulfill this message boards moral code in life. He's a kid and got homesick and probably got some anxiety too from being alone for first time, it happens folks. Who knows. That is different than "He just quit". I mean he's brand new to the program and apparently didn't know anyone and probably got a little freaked out, it happens. Changing homes, programs, and friends isn't easy for some players and the coaches probably didn't notice that he was having trouble. If he's back great with me, gives us more depth.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Good point. Have to be careful throwing insults if you don't apply them universally.

Personally, I don't think we should insult any of these young people since we really know nothing of their reasons for leaving.

In Brandon Jensen's case, he did communicate with the coaching staff of his intentions to leave even before he left. So he did things in the best way IMO.

Devron Moore did not communicate with the coaching staff about his intentions. And his scholarship is not available to him at this time according to CPR's statement. I have no idea how this impacts his signed letter of intent. Still, I would refrain from negativity since we know none of the details of why he left.

Instead, feel free to respond as you wish concerning David Irving and Rodney Coe. Stupid actions by both led to their dismissal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron