Devron Moore back in town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apr 19, 2006
Probably needed to come back and get whatever he left behind. I don't know I hope it works out for both parties, but at the end of the day it's only a game!

NEIACyclone

Oct 25, 2012
Maybe he got things figured out and missed the game like Jensen and is ready to get back to work...gotta be optimistic!

BuffettClone

Jul 7, 2012
I would guess since he wont be on scholarship, if he does come back it'll be for the love of the game and he'll work his tail off to earn the scholly back. I'd welcome him back, what is there to lose?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I'm not sure why he wouldn't be allowed to work his way back to getting a scholly?

He's a JUCO kid. Some of the JUCO's haven't even gotten to Ames yet, so why shouldn't he be allowed to just come back and start when a normal JUCO would?

Just tell him that if he keeps his nose clean off the field and is here for every summer practice that he could earn his scholly back for the fall? I think that's fair. Rhoads himself said that part of his job is to give kids a 2nd or sometimes even a 3rd chance in life to succeed. I think this would be one of those cases IMO.

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
I'm not sure why he wouldn't be allowed to work his way back to getting a scholly?

He's a JUCO kid. Some of the JUCO's haven't even gotten to Ames yet, so why shouldn't he be allowed to just come back and start when a normal JUCO would?

Just tell him that if he keeps his nose clean off the field and is here for every summer practice that he could earn his scholly back for the fall? I think that's fair. Rhoads himself said that part of his job is to give kids a 2nd or sometimes even a 3rd chance in life to succeed. I think this would be one of those cases IMO.

It's hard to give a schollie to somebody who they don't know if he'll come back or not.

cy4prez7

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2010
Des Moines
From what I was told Devron may still end up back on scholarship but he has to earn it back. Seems fair to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.