Official Monte Morris is a Baller thread

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
All of his awesomeness can be posted right here in this thread. Seems to have a great head on his shoulders. Can't wait to see him running circles around confused defenders in the years to come.

[video=youtube;pzD17oJ9c_g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzD17oJ9c_g&sns=tw[/video]

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
I believe his mom and grandparents must be VERY proud of their fine young man! Bravo!

Let's Go, Morris!!!

clone4life82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Ankeny
Awesome video. Love Monte, he's going to end up a great one at ISU.

Side note, has any one watched Edozie's? I didn't know he was homeless, he overcame a lot to get to where he's at now. Definitely makes me like the guy even more.

Reactions: peteypie

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Awesome video. Love Monte, he's going to end up a great one at ISU.

Side note, has any one watched Edozie's? I didn't know he was homeless, he overcame a lot to get to where he's at now. Definitely makes me like the guy even more.
There was a story about him months ago. If someone could provide a link it's worth the read.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
Watching these videos, it seems each of them has a little chip on their shoulder so far, and we haven't seen Kane's yet.

Saying that, I'll try to keep this about Monte since it's his thread. His assist to turnover ratio so far as a young freshman is nothing short of amazing. If he is here for all 4 years, he will be a stud by the time he's a senior.

Hfthomp2

Dec 2, 2013
I do love me some Monte! I saw him out at the mall about two weeks ago. The guy was just walking through the mall dribbling an imaginary ball. It was awesome. I went up to him, got in my defense stance and try to man him up. He laughed at first until he realized how serious I was then he stepped up his game and tried to get past me. Eventually we both gave in and had a good laugh. Great guy. We ended with a chest bump and I told him, "I want you to bring it out on the court every game!" He laughed and said, "Kids like me bring it everywhere!". Not sure what that meant, but it was cool.

Reactions: npods

Cyclonesince78

Mar 8, 2012
Did you forget about Hester? Ellerman still has some work to do before he reaches Hester status.

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
I do love me some Monte! I saw him out at the mall about two weeks ago. The guy was just walking through the mall dribbling an imaginary ball. It was awesome. I went up to him, got in my defense stance and try to man him up. He laughed at first until he realized how serious I was then he stepped up his game and tried to get past me. Eventually we both gave in and had a good laugh. Great guy. We ended with a chest bump and I told him, "I want you to bring it out on the court every game!" He laughed and said, "Kids like me bring it everywhere!". Not sure what that meant, but it was cool.

:wideeyed:

DreamyFred21

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2012
Grimes

Well that was the most odd thing I have read this morning

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX

tumblr_m9vsazuc2L1rd1ii5o1_500.gif

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
The awesome thing is that Kane has taken Monte under his wing. Combine Monte's natural skills with Kane's experience and Monte should be that much better next year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron