Cyclones Gear/Collectibles Swap

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
Hi Fanatics. There have been some cool posts on here by people with their man caves or other cool Cyclones gear. I thought it'd be neat to have a threat if people had "extras" they'd be willing to swap...whether it be unique or cool Cyclone items or autographs.

I guess post what you may have you're looking for or wanting to trade. For instance, I have a couple CPR autographed game programs, a FB team signed poster from last year, a vintage ISU button up coat, that I'd be willing to swap for other stuff people may have.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I would like a towel from the 2011 Oklahoma State football game.

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I'm always looking for unique items (hilton floor, game used stuff, etc) that are cyclone sports related, but also anything older that is general ISU/Cyclone related.

NotJustMagic

Mar 16, 2009
Central Iowa
I've been looking online for ISU striped shorts, same look and material of the bibs. I live up in c.f. and they have UNI ones at the hy-vee. Anybody seen these around?

Brentwood

Jun 25, 2008
Altoona
Hi Fanatics. There have been some cool posts on here by people with their man caves or other cool Cyclones gear. I thought it'd be neat to have a threat if people had "extras" they'd be willing to swap...whether it be unique or cool Cyclone items or autographs.

I guess post what you may have you're looking for or wanting to trade. For instance, I have a couple CPR autographed game programs, a FB team signed poster from last year, a vintage ISU button up coat, that I'd be willing to swap for other stuff people may have.

What size is your button up coat?

I have wanted one of these for a while and could find something to possibly swap.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
this is a cool thread by the way, I know everyone saw my man cave, I am always willing to trade different stuff, right now I am interested in stuff from the 96 Big 8 Tourney Championship team, really anything Big 8, if anybody has anything to sell or trade let me know

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
What size is your button up coat?

I have wanted one of these for a while and could find something to possibly swap.

It is an XL, but that is what I'd typically wear and it fits snug, so I'd say between large and xl. It's from the 80s, but brand new.

PM me your email addy and I can send a photo..for whatever reason I can't get it to upload to this post.

Last edited:

CapnCy

Jul 6, 2010
I have a program from CPR's first Iowa win, signed by him I'd trade.

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
I have this
$(KGrHqN,!qsE88gcHj3HBPecinM59!~~60_57.JPG

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Does anyone have anything like a pin from the NCAA MBB tournament this year or last?