3 pt contests

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
So Tyrus "loses" on a technicality, and Matt Thomas makes the finals, only to lose to a KU recruit. That sounds about right.

Man KU going to be even more annoying with a lights out shooter in Frankamp - we're going to hate that guy.

statsaholic

May 17, 2006
Sloan, Iowa
So Tyrus "loses" on a technicality, and Matt Thomas makes the finals, only to lose to a KU recruit. That sounds about right.

Man KU going to be even more annoying with a lights out shooter in Frankamp - we're going to hate that guy.

This is sortof crap... I have no idea what happened, but thanks to you I know that it is a screw job somehow, and I dont have a clue more of what happened.. Thanks a lot. Not point in even bothering now I suppose.. Did I say Thanks a lot?

Triggermv

Jul 16, 2010
Marion, IA
I didn't realize the contest already happened. Was it on TV already too? I thought it was live tomorrow at 1 pm and also broadcasted on TV then, but apparently I was wrong.

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I didn't realize the contest already happened. Was it on TV already too? I thought it was live tomorrow at 1 pm and also broadcasted on TV then, but apparently I was wrong.
I'm 95% sure CBS shows the later rounds at 1 tomorrow. So it's a good thing Thomas made it all the way. We will be able to see some of it.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
This is sortof crap... I have no idea what happened, but thanks to you I know that it is a screw job somehow, and I dont have a clue more of what happened.. Thanks a lot. Not point in even bothering now I suppose.. Did I say Thanks a lot?
To translate: statsholic is mad that you told us the results.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Thomas losing to a Kansas recruit is perfect. Thomas will just have a little chip on his shoulder each time he faces KU in the future and will be looking to drop daggers on those dickheads. :jimlad:... but partially serious as well.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Did they count one for the KU guy that he made in warmups during unofficial time?

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
oh i'm sorry, i thought this was cyclone fanatic. must've logged into cyclone "i don't know when things are on tv or if they're live" report by accident.

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
It's on CBS tomorrow @ 1pm. I think Frankamp is going to bring back bad memories of this guy for next 4 years;

View attachment 19481

I hope i'm wrong and he's the next Tyrel Reed or Brady Morningstar

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
The Reese's all-star game is starting in a little bit with CFH and Clyburn....and that is not broadcast until Sunday. I kind of hope we don't find out all the details on that before Sunday........