Official Meltdown thread

JayhawkScott

Nov 13, 2010
Seattle
I think some of you are over-reacting a little bit. Road games in the Big 12 are never easy. Sure, Tech is a bad team but the way they play the game is going to keep them in a lot of home games. After seeing them play KU and what they're doing down there I knew they were going to get someone that would turn some heads. I doubt ISU will be the only one. It's one game. Use it as motivation to get better and move on. You have to bring it every night. Lesson learned.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
When they beat KSU on Saturday, everyone will be back on the bandwagon. That game became a must win now though.

Every home game is a must win now.

Now pretty much every game is a must win. Need 10 more wins to get in the tourny.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
So true. Why wouldn't you play hard for a guy like Fred? What is going on behind the scenes?

We either weren't sending guys to the boards or guys weren't going to the offensive boards. I'm not sure if the staff was actually worried about Tech running, or if they didn't want to send guys with multiple fouls to the boards or what.

BloodyBuddy

Mar 13, 2012
It's so disappointing because we are a senior laden team. Next year we are going to be young, and expectations will lower. This year is our last shot for a couple years, so to see this develop is very disappointing

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
This team is so frustrating. I don't see how anyone can possibly predict any outcome from here on out. What team shows up? What KL decides this is the game to give a ****? Which Clyburn shows up? Does Niang just foul like crazy or actually play ball? McGee has been pretty consistant so far but this game he was just straight off. What happened to this team?!?!

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
When they beat KSU on Saturday, everyone will be back on the bandwagon. That game became a must win now though.

Every home game is a must win now.

I'll be happy if we beat KSU...

but lets be honest, we've shown in exactly one game this season that we have the ability to put together a game in which we could do so, that being the loss to kansas. You cant check out of portions of games (or entire games as it would be tonight) and win to good teams. We've been able to do it and win against the crap end of the big 12, but its not going to cut it against the slate coming up.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Texas Tech to us

[video=youtube;9hmg_fJ6A4k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hmg_fJ6A4k[/video]

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I'm most upset with Babb. Never thought I'd have to question his competitiveness or desire to win. Overall, just an embarrassment. Personally, I'm getting sick of this transfer experiment, sans Royce last year. Lucious, Clyburn, Booker, and now Babb all look disinterested. Give me some new blood who is willing to work for a chance.

mjhavlo76

Jun 23, 2009
I just don't understand how we could lose to a team that horrible!!! Texas Tech looked worse than Alabama A&M!!! I really don't like doing this, but you have to hold the coaches accountable!!! Is this a paradise Island team here??? I think Coach Hoiberg lacks discipline with his players.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron