Official Meltdown thread

cowmaster1

Dec 16, 2012
St. Paul
terrible game. we still have quite a few games left though. don't really know what else to say. got some work to do.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
What did we have 10 rebounds all night. They didnt even try. Stood around and waited for someone else to get the board.

LutherBlue

Oct 19, 2006
This loss could do this team some good. This is the 3rd game in a row we played like complete crap. Hopefully it serves as a wake up call. Horrible effort the last two games from the players and coaches.
LOL. Why not play or 4 or 5 bad games in a row? Those guys may not yet be convinced that they need to try a little.

cyclo120

Apr 11, 2006
I think most of us are guilty of thinking too highly of this team based on a few wins vs mediocre teams. We had not beaten anybody good and now have a bad loss. There is so many flaws on this team that are starting to get exposed. The performance against KU appears to be a fluke more then a sign of things to come. A win Saturday is so important right now against Kstate.

gwoodclone

Jul 11, 2007
What the **** has happened? When we were up 18 against WVU, I've never been happier about our team or loved a team more than I loved our team at that point. Since that point, we've been awful.

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
This loss could do this team some good. This is the 3rd game in a row we played like complete crap. Hopefully it serves as a wake up call. Horrible effort the last two games from the players and coaches.

It could do this team some good if their goal is to play in the NIT. This one might be the wake up call? You play ****** 2 games in a row, but you need 1 more for it to serve as a wake up call?

CydeOut

Nov 21, 2009
Kansas
3 games of terrible effort...it looks as if we were riding some swag from losing to Kansas and beating 0-5 Texas at home. We lucked out vs TCU, we crapped out vs TT.

We aren't dead yet, but we will learn an awful lot from how things go Saturday with K-State. I don't know what to expect, but it will define the rest of the season in my opinion.

Clonefan17

Dec 28, 2012
I'm ******* ******. How the **** does anybody even consider shooting some of those Shots. It really looked like nobody gave a **** about this game.

MJ271

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 9, 2012
Atkins
IMO, not as bad of loss as at Drake last year. More damaging, but not as pathetic

D

DistrictCyclone

28 rebounds as a team. 10 of them came from our shooting guard. SMH.

marothisu

Jun 15, 2009
NYC
This is what happens when you play teams that play SLOWWWWW ball and it lulls you to sleep. Honestly I think that's our biggest thing. The guys get bored with it and then they stop making anything. It's hard to get pumped up in games like this.

It's how **** teams play, but it's a smart way to play when you know you're ****.

Help Support Us

Become a patron