Unintelligent Facebook Posts

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Thought this would be a fun idea. I have a few people from high school that added me, and I keep them around, because, well, their posts make me laugh at their lives. So, if you have some of those you want to share, DO IT.

well i has to stay at least another night due to being in so much pain. i am getting an enema to try and help the constipation. thats not causing all the pain but hopefully it will help.

Srsly.

D

DistrictCyclone

I know just the guy...will be back in a few with some real gems.

D

DistrictCyclone

Q: What is your favorite possession?

A: I would have to say my favorite Possession is my mom's Picture since she died 6 months after my 2nd birthday. A close second is all my tupac collectibles

D

DistrictCyclone

Let's be clear on this: OBAMA did NOT kill Bin Laden. Obama just happened to be the one in office when our soldiers finally found OBL and took him out.

Glad he cleared that up for me, because I was pretty sure that Obama himself did it. (Please don't send to cave).

D

DistrictCyclone

my new permanent status update for the people that like to talk **** and spread rumors is this "My give a **** is broken" so talk all you want haters cause i just don't give a **** anymo

Internet tough guy.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
I don't really have any bad high school friends, but I've got a mittful of kind of trashy cousins who I had to block from my newsfeed because they'd post some whiny post about how nobody loves them about every hour.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
It's really interesting what people think others need to know about so badly that it needs to be on Facebook.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
It's really interesting what people think others need to know about so badly that it needs to be on Facebook.

Are you telling me you don't care that someone had a yummy plate of spaghetti last night at Spaghetti Works ?

K

KFitzy87

"Sometimes I wish I could just run away. To a different town or a different state or even a different country and just start over, pretend like the past 19 years of my life never happened and be the person who I wanna be. I wanna give my girls the lives they deserve, but it's so hard to be strong when you're entire world is falling apart before your eyes."

So much fail

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I think it is more challenging to find intelligent fb posts. Most vapid site ever.

LegendofRodA

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2011
Des Moines
"Sometimes I wish I could just run away. To a different town or a different state or even a different country and just start over, pretend like the past 19 years of my life never happened and be the person who I wanna be. I wanna give my girls the lives they deserve, but it's so hard to be strong when you're entire world is falling apart before your eyes."So much fail
Wow. Holy overkill of drama Batman!

Last edited:

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
Whats worse, the people who post this junk, or the idiots who waste their time reading their posts?

:jimlad: (sorta)

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Gonna try to stream a Nuzlocke game of Pokemon White here shortly, trying to get everything set up for it.

Anyone can have a song stuck in their head. For me, that apparently wasn't good enough. I have an entire iPod stuck in my head and the damn thing is on shuffle. Ugh