Unintelligent Facebook Posts

clone2011

Dec 11, 2007
Don't ever go to college - I feel as though if you work your *** off studying business for 4 years straight you should be entitled to a rewarding career making at least $50,000 a year to live comfortably. Why does everyone I work with not even have a degree????? MARKETING MAJOR = worst decision ever what a waste of time...rant over time to go back to school.

Not sure if this is better off here or in it's own thread entirely. Lived in the same dorm as this guy during our freshman year.

I agree that "Marketing" may not be the best thing to study. IIRC he wanted to go into Accounting our freshman year. The entitlement part says a lot about his attitude and honestly, the attitude of so many people I know from my college days.

JoshTheCyclone

Feb 4, 2012
Fort Dodge
Some friends and I from highschool have created a massive facebook chat to stay in touch and we often get on the subject of a fellow classmate (we'll call him mike) Mike always makes very bipolar status updates. Here are a few examples.

1)long night...early morning...sigh...why????

2)so confused about so many things

3)I DID IT!!!!!

4)someday I'll figure this whole thing out

5)oh well.

6)Someday...never came.

K

KFitzy87

"I now understand why little toy cars have a choking hazard warning...my daughter just chewed a wheel off. Yes, chewed it off."

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
I know, I'm a bad person, but a 20 year old mom posts these types of updates about her daughter on a daily basis:

update on (daughter) the tests came back negative for celiac disease. we go back to the dr on tuesday. we are keeping her on the gluten free diet and soy milk for right now cause it does seem to be helping. she still has pain off and on and shes still having some issues going to the bathroom. as of right now it sounds like she is going to have to get more genetic testing done and a biopsy on her intestine.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Republican, democrat, idc. Lets just take care of those people that matter. Im a blue collar worker and there arent many of us left. So make sure u can keep me happy and employed!

Yeah... this guy owes me money still from college, currently lives at home with his parents (one of whom is employed - the other is an unemployed *****-*****). Whole family is obese, received free and reduced lunch, but somehow managed to have lobster dinners with the neighbors on a bi-monthly basis, as well as week-long camping trips, which I'm assuming worked because of the government welfare checks they received to supplement their dad's 30k a year job for a family of 5.

But yes, let's make sure that we take care of him, and that he is happy.

Last edited:

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
Friend just posted picture of his dead grandmother at her funeral today. Wanted the world to see how peaceful and beautiful she was for it. can't unsee that.

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
How about the, "I'd like to thank those for telling me happy birthday today." Psssssh, kiss it, I am still not gonna say it to you. Nice job begging for attention.:twitcy:

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Couple new ones. Same chick.

ggggrrrrrrrrr. Bought an exercise bike through walmart.com and bought it for $120 and better. Got the bike and thought it was the same bike as my sisters. brad noticed it didn't have the arm deals, which maybe I did mess up and didn't realize that. I think I better get a printer hooked up so from now on if I buy online I can print a pic and receipt., cause its not at all what I wanted. But the other bike that was cheaper now has the same name as the one I did buy but its different plus the bike I bought is now $104! Yea I'm upset with myself. We already got it put together otherwise it would be going back.

Its not that I hate some people its just seein people from the past is a reminder of what never happened. The dreams that never came. I'm happy with life now yes, but some days I do wander what could have become of me.

So we bought those sticky traps for mice and after using them I felt horrible cause I feel they suffer. So I told brad will use them up and get new ones after as long as he kills them. I come home today to find a mouse stuck on one and it was really stuck. I'm a murderer yep said it. It was awful. I had to kill the mouse. Felt like crap doing it. So sry mouse, atleast you wont ever be in my house again.

Unfortunately, she's reproducing.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
SplitIdentity said:
Unfortunately, she's reproducing.

Either she's got an amazing rack, or that Brad is the most understanding person in the world.