Good luck Clones

Valmy77

Dec 30, 2011
I have full confidence Paul Rhoads' bunch will run over Rutgers tommorow but good luck all the same.

I will be rooting for you. Go Clones!

Oh and here is hoping Rhoads' stays in Ames for at least the length of his latest contract extension.

-Texas Fan

Reactions: wright4cy

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
I have respect for outsiders who actually come on here and write good things on their first post. Troll you are not. Thank you sir.

woodie

Apr 10, 2006
Thanks for putting up a W for the Big 12 last night!

GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!BEAT RUTGERS! keep up the big 12 string of wins-texas won-missouri won-baylor brought home a win over washington in a very exciting game. CYCLONES BRING HOME THE PINSTRIPE BOWL OR PLAQUE........

Sammy11

Jun 11, 2010
DFW
GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!BEAT RUTGERS! keep up the big 12 string of wins-texas won-missouri won-baylor brought home a win over washington in a very exciting game. CYCLONES BRING HOME THE PINSTRIPE BOWL OR PLAQUE........

No no no....

Texas - Won
TCU - Won
Baylor - Won

FIFY

Go ISU, OU, OSU, KSU, and WVU!

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
3-0 2011 lineup (includes Mizzou, A&M, not TCU & WVU)
3-0 2012 lineup (includes WVU, TCU but not A&M & Mizzou)
4-0 all inclusive (includes TCU, A&M, Mizzou, WVU, Neb is too far gone)

5 or 6 games left to play depending how you look at it.

8-0 or 10-0 still possible :)

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
two of the best offenses and two of the worst defenses...........kind of games that are exciting to watch, unless its the cyclones lol

Honestly, I thought it got ridiculous around the middle of the 3rd quarter. I like some defense mixed in with a good offensive battle. Last nights game had none.

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
two of the best offenses and two of the worst defenses...........kind of games that are exciting to watch, unless its the cyclones lol
Honestly, I thought it got ridiculous around the middle of the 3rd quarter. I like some defense mixed in with a good offensive battle. Last nights game had none.
Its bad when the announcers say they might not have seen worse defense

Sammy11

Jun 11, 2010
DFW
2011 Big 12 is 30-3 in non-conference. 3 losses are:

KU blowout to GT.
Mizzou missing a FG against ASU in regulation and eventually losing in OT
A&M blowing a lead in a squeaker to Arkansas.

Wins over bowl teams or BCS AQ schools:
Baylor over TCU & UW
ISU over Iowa and UConn
Texas over BYU, UCLA, Cal
OU over FSU and Tulsa.
OSU over Arizona, Tulsa, and a 9 win ULL team.
KSU over Miami
Mizzou over UNC
A&M over SMU
Tech over Nevada
KU over Northern Illinois

Had MU and A&M pulled out their games we'd be sitting at 32-1!

Reactions: CycloneErik

Sammy11

Jun 11, 2010
DFW
So, we really only have one loss, and the SEC has 2 more.
And that 1 depends on whether Kansas really counts as a football program.

SEC has the following in that category

2 wins from LSU over WVU and Oregon
3rd from Bama over PSU
4th from Arky over Aggy
ZERO from Ole Miss over... no one. Lost to BYU and LaTech
5th from MSU OT win over Louisiana Tech before LaTech got the good QB in there and... no one
6th from Auburn over Utah State... which is about as impressive as KU over Northern Illinois
7th from South Carolina over Clemson. No other good wins but almost lost to a losing Navy team at home.
8th from UGA over GT. Lost to Boise.
Zero from Florida beating 3 cupcakes and lost to the FSU team OU beat.
9th & 10th from Vandy beat 6-6 Wake Forest and 5-7 UConn.
11 came as Tennessee went 5-7 and beat Cincy.
Kentucky lost to Louisville.

So we have really 11 decent wins but if WAC schools and losing record schools don't count it drops to 8. They played 17 games against decent foes. 11-6 isn't bad but let's look closer.

Three come from Bama and LSU winning them so the other 10 teams combined to go 8-6 with Arky-Aggy keeping them barely above .500. Losses to Clemson (Auburn), LaTech & BYU (Ole Miss), Boise (UGA), FSU (UF), and Louisville. (UK)

Since their overall record was 42-6, that is 31-0 against cupcakes. Not impressed at all.

MIClone

Aug 31, 2011
Central Michigan

Actually, I think Washington's defense is fairly decent. They just played a team with an incredible offense...and a horrible defense (because Washington's offense is also only decent, but BU made them look awesome).

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
BIGXII is making a pretty nice statement so far this bowl season. I do have to say though, last night's Washington/Baylor Tecmo Bowl was quite entertaining.

Congrats on your win, now we'll get ours!