Sheen Roast

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Not too bad of a show although Tyson gave the situation a run for his money for worst roaster.

Also caught 2 and a half men, and wow it's worse than I thought it would be. 2 Broke Girls though wasn't bad though.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
I'm watching the roast right now, and from what I seen so far it's pretty good.

zwclones51

Aug 4, 2010
West Des Moines
Thought it was pretty good. Not as good as the Donald Trump roast IMO. I thought the best of the night was Amy Shumer. Mike Tyson was just awkward to watch and I couldn't understand half of it cuz of his speech impediment.

CycloneDaddy

Sep 24, 2006
Johnston
I watched 2 and a half men tonight and I thought it was pretty funny. Wish Sheen was still around but I think I will give it a chance.

Boxerdaddy

Oct 19, 2009
Beaverdale, IA
Thought it was pretty good. Not as good as the Donald Trump roast IMO. I thought the best of the night was Amy Shumer. Mike Tyson was just awkward to watch and I couldn't understand half of it cuz of his speech impediment.

Yea but he had a few good lines. The one about **spoiler** wishing he'd bitten his own ears off was pretty good

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
I thought Tyson was a lot better than the Situation. The Situation was so painful I had to fast forward through the recording.

You know when something is bad when it's makes you physically uncomfortable to watch it from the privacy of your own home.

I thought the blonde girl, Shumer? Went a little far with a couple things. I understand it's a roast, but even roasts have a limit.

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
CYphyllis said:
I thought the blonde girl, Shumer? Went a little far with a couple things. I understand it's a roast, but even roasts have a limit.

She defiantly had some low blows in there. Did you see Stevo faces after one of her burns?

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I like Amy Schumer. I remember her from last comic standing. Her and Whitney Cummings are my favorite female comics wish Whitney could of been there. Jeff Ross is awesome, and sadly roasts will never be the same without the late Greg Giraldo.:sad:

bowlfan912

Feb 15, 2010
Ames,IA
I like Amy Schumer. I remember her from last comic standing. Her and Whitney Cummings are my favorite female comics wish Whitney could of been there. Jeff Ross is awesome, and sadly roasts will never be the same without the late Greg Giraldo.:sad:

Whitney and Amy are some of the hottest comedians on Comedy Central.

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I thought Tyson was a lot better than the Situation. The Situation was so painful I had to fast forward through the recording.

You know when something is bad when it's makes you physically uncomfortable to watch it from the privacy of your own home.

She defiantly had some low blows in there. Did you see Stevo faces after one of her burns?

You can hit a lot of things in a roast but the Ryan Dunn thing was too far IMO. I know it's a roast but it that was too far. The new young guy, I think is pretty funny. He has a great delivery.

BasedClone

Jun 14, 2011
You can hit a lot of things in a roast but the Ryan Dunn thing was too far IMO. I know it's a roast but it that was too far. The new young guy, I think is pretty funny. He has a great delivery.

100% agree! And I never would have thought that a joke could go too far during a roast until the Ryan Dunn "joke."

erikbj

Aug 31, 2006
hiawatha, ia

She crossed the line with the Dunn comments, those weren't burns those were making fun of a guy that died 2 months ago.

Other than that she was very funny, never heard of her - guess she was trying to make a name for herself by going extreme.

overall Great Roast.

SheldahlClone

Sep 16, 2011
Polk City, IA
I agree with the previous posts about the Ryan Dunn comment being too far. It's one thing to mock someone's bad choices but to mock the death of someone's best friends is cruel. That being said, I guess there isn't anything off limits in something like this, just poor judgment. Other than that, I liked Shatner myself.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I had never heard of that Amy chick before, but I thought she was hilarious. Those things are boring if someone isn't pushing the limits. The jokes she make about Patrice Oneal were awesome too.

Oh and Charlie Sheen looked like death warmed over.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I thought Mike Tyson was funny just due to not understanding him and him just being Mike Tyson. They miss Greg Geraldo really bad. he always brought it. Also I like when Jim Norton ison the roasts as well. They should try and get Bill Burr. I have never seen him roast anyone but I bet he would be great.