Yellowstone - new TV "western"

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Bummer, I figured it was coming though with Costner trying to cut back on his filming availability to finish out season 5. My hope is the sequel keeps most of the same characters and the premise of this show intact with some twist like they bring in McConaughey as a character in some capacity where he's brought in to manage or save the ranch or is some distant relative that decided to relocate and join the family in their fight. Just so many good storylines to play out with the rest of the cast where Taylor could write this into a way to keep the Yellowstone story as it currently is intact without John being the main focal point anymore.

Either that or he's going to be brought in to join the part of the crew that is headed down to the 6666 Ranch but would be a shame if we lost all the good plots going on with the other characters like Kayce and Monica and Thomas Rainwater, etc. that are just as likable characters as Costner's. I really do hope some day Taylor writes a 1980's version of Yellowstone with Josh Lucas as John Dutton as he's so good as the young John Dutton when they have had their flashbacks.

• Agree
Reactions: RLD4ISU

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron