YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
My sister was owned by Fonda Dicks several times, followed by Molly Van Benthuysen. Moravia had a pretty good stretch in the 1970’s. Fortunately I was young enough to miss them both.

I really do wonder when Fonda was named if her parents were thinking no one would put that together, I know it was a different time back then but not near that different especially once kids are in Jr. high and above.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Did not realize that this was the first women final to be on a major network in about 10-15 years. The whole tournament was up about 50% and the finals were up 100%. The next highest womens final? The last time it was on a major network. So the final was going to be the highest final no matter who was in it.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Make it easy put in Jenny B at Oklahoma
M=Jenny B
F=Mulkey that crazy ass Cajun could be a wildcat in the sack.
K=Bluder
That may be the easiest set up ever. My only concern would be that Mulkey could be like a mink and try to kill me after mating, so it would be best to finish on your feet to get a good running start afterwards.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I really do wonder when Fonda was named if her parents were thinking no one would put that together, I know it was a different time back then but not near that different especially once kids are in Jr. high and above.
My brother knew her brother, Nick Dicks, who I think is deceased. At one point he was trying to make my sister and I believe she had brothers named Peter and Richard. I think she had an uncle Richard, not sure if he went by ****.

• Funny

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Make it easy put in Jenny B at Oklahoma
M=Jenny B
F=Mulkey that crazy ass Cajun could be a wildcat in the sack.
K=Bluder

That may be the easiest set up ever. My only concern would be that Mulkey could be like a mink and try to kill me after mating, so it would be best to finish on your feet to get a good running start afterwards.

Looks like this isn't the first time this thought has worked its way through.

It's like I put up the bat signal.

• Funny

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Looks like this isn't the first time this thought has worked its way through.

It's like I put up the bat signal.
I’m not sure that’s exactly a feather in your cap.

It’s not Iowa Awesome bigot level, but still pretty cringe comments about women coaches in this thread.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
My brother knew her brother, Nick Dicks, who I think is deceased. At one point he was trying to make my sister and I believe she had brothers named Peter and Richard. I think she had an uncle Richard, not sure if he went by ****.
If his middle name was “the”, he was in the movie bachelor party.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I’m not sure that’s exactly a feather in your cap.

It’s not Iowa Awesome bigot level, but still pretty cringe comments about women coaches in this thread.

By all means feel free do the same thing for men's coaches. Imo it would be hilarious. Fran? Huggy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: CYCLNST8

deadeyededric

Dec 12, 2009
Parts Unknown
They always said she married a guy who's last name was Cox, but I'm pretty sure that's an old wives tale.

• Funny

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron