YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
Back so soon…. Did you Amazon Subscribe to your PreparationH?
If people want to keep it up I won't back down. I know I'm right on this topic, I dont stick up for horrible sportsmanship.

You guys want to glorify that type of behavior because you are so triggered by Iowa making it that far with a local girl then have fun. I'll take the high road.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
If people want to keep it up I won't back down. I know I'm right on this topic, I dont stick up for horrible sportsmanship.

You guys want to glorify that type of behavior because you are so triggered by Iowa making it that far with a local girl then have fun. I'll take the high road.
None of that is happening. Increase the frequency of delivery.

casey1973

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
I didn't watch it but I don't think I could have written a better script to end their season. CC is the darling of women's basketball. Media loves her and dismisses her antics as being competitive but forgets to mention how many uncalled fouls she commits so many times. She's good, no doubt, but she has behaved like this the whole year, waving her arms in the air, saying look at me, whining about a no call, etc. and Bluder has done nothing about it so I would hope she regrets not coaching her up on this. And here comes Mulkey. She and her classless team just 1 upped them. What goes around comes around.......

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

I think it's you being triggered by your Hoks losing.

Didn't Bluder once refuse to have her team shake the opponents' hand after a loss?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

Wow! Yeah don't back down at all! Fight the POWER!

Reactions: NWICY

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown

Won't back down?

You seem a bit backed up.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Lol, ok , you jsut joined last September and you think you know me? I've made no secret I like Iowa, along with other teams like Drake.

Go stick up for trash behavior like everyone else.

Jesus Christ. It's just trash talk. It's funny. It might have been a bit over the top. But it really isn't that big of a deal.

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines
LSU President with a comment

"Angel Reese is one of the very best players in this country and she plays in a certain way with some swag," Tate said. "If you have a problem with it, beat her.

"That's all I have to say. If you can't beat her, sit down."
State with the 2nd highest rate of poverty but yet they can afford alot more NIL for her than TJ or Campbell can here for players like Bielew.

At least their priorities are straight.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
LSU President with a comment

"Angel Reese is one of the very best players in this country and she plays in a certain way with some swag," Tate said. "If you have a problem with it, beat her.

"That's all I have to say. If you can't beat her, sit down."
Kind of a weird statement to come from a University president, I'd think an AD would put something like that out.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone