Xavier Foster Committed To Iowa State

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Crookedhatkid

May 14, 2018
If Foster wants to get serious about being a stretch 4 he needs to get with Mike. He was not a shooter at Nebraska at all but during his sit out year turned himself into a legitimate threat. The mechanics are already their for Xavier he just needs to put in the work Mike did.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
If Foster wants to get serious about being a stretch 4 he needs to get with Mike. He was not a shooter at Nebraska at all but during his sit out year turned himself into a legitimate threat. The mechanics are already their for Xavier he just needs to put in the work Mike did.
Foster could be a lottery pick if he works as hard as Mike has.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Looks too easy for him. What is Osky, 3A?
The opponent has a sophomore who is 6'7" and a junior who is 6'5" everyone else under 6'4". Apparently it helps when you have a dude score 49 tho as above.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I think he can but I also thought Tre J was gonna be one of our best 3 point shooters we’ve ever had so it’s hard to predict.

I think it might be too early to give up on tre.

but I’ll remind all of you I thought he was too small.