WWE Hell in a Cell (2020)/NXT TakeOver: 31 Thread

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
How is Dream still even in the WWE after all the accusations against him. Disgusting.

Because they’re accusations. Firing someone based on allegations that ultimately end up being disproven is a wrongful termination lawsuit waiting to happen. Note, I’m not saying he’s innocent, nor am I saying that people should look the other way, especially if the accusations are true. I’m saying that’s exactly what they are - accusations.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Because they’re accusations. Firing someone based on allegations that ultimately end up being disproven is a wrongful termination lawsuit waiting to happen. Note, I’m not saying he’s innocent, nor am I saying that people should look the other way, especially if the accusations are true. I’m saying that’s exactly what they are - accusations.

I realize they are accusations but at least pull him off the air until an investigation is done. It clearly looks by the texts and so on that he is guilty as hell. I mean he sent an underage kid pics and so on.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I realize they are accusations but at least pull him off the air until an investigation is done. It clearly looks by the texts and so on that he is guilty as hell. I mean he sent an underage kid pics and so on.

They did, for months.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
So far liking draft results except for them bringing the mysterio's to SD to continue the storyline with Seth. Laughing at all the people ticked about new day splitting. It's time for Big E to have a singles career.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
What is with the crowd noise in the thunderdome, I feel it needs fixed. You can hardly tell fan reactions because it's so messed up. I feel like I'm watching a soccer match with a 1000 of those vuvuzela things going off.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Draft is over. Really mixed feelings because it seems like for the most part people in same story lines just changed brands. Owens and Black both to smackdown. Rollins Murphy Mysterios all to smackdown. I do like raw getting people like fiend, braun and AJ because Raw imo was really lacking for heavyweight title type superstars.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Draft is over. Really mixed feelings because it seems like for the most part people in same story lines just changed brands. Owens and Black both to smackdown. Rollins Murphy Mysterios all to smackdown. I do like raw getting people like fiend, braun and AJ because Raw imo was really lacking for heavyweight title type superstars.

Yeah, in that regard this draft was really a bust. Most of it was just shifting which storylines were on which brand instead of forcibly separating wrestlers to create new stories. About the only case of this was splitting Big E off from New Day.

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
The entire opening segment was money. I think the retribution thing is dumb (as are their names), but having them come out when The Fiend/Alexa were in the ring was great. Then The Fiend being in the corner next to them.

I didn't mind a final tie-up of the hacker deal. Yeah, people "knew" it was Ali, but it's finally put to bed instead of just a storyline that ended without an actual end.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
The entire opening segment was money. I think the retribution thing is dumb (as are their names), but having them come out when The Fiend/Alexa were in the ring was great. Then The Fiend being in the corner next to them.

I didn't mind a final tie-up of the hacker deal. Yeah, people "knew" it was Ali, but it's finally put to bed instead of just a storyline that ended without an actual end.

Yeah the Fiend part was solid. I'm talking about the other 2 and half hours.

Candide

Jan 4, 2020
Livin the Moon Times
Yeah the Fiend part was solid. I'm talking about the other 2 and half hours.

The Otis/Miz bit was as funny as that whole thing has been in weeks, but it really has run it's course.

I always love to see Elias, but I love to see him interrupted more than actually sing.

RAW wasn't the best, but it wasn't close to the worst.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Actually hoping they take the MITB briefcase off Otis tonight. Love the guy, he's entertaining as hell, but, at least as of right now, he's not top of the card material, which means he shouldn't be holding the briefcase. Not to mention it for all intents and purposes has disappeared for the last several months.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
HIAC preshow is on

R-Truth (c) vs Drew Gulak in a legitimate match for the 24/7 championship (I guess they're all legitimate, though)

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Roman Reigns wins

You know, if the goal is to set up Roman Reigns vs The Rock at WrestleMania, this is a really good route to get there. I freaking love this iteration of Roman Reigns. The only thing that would have made this better is if Jimmy had turned on Jey, aligning himself with Roman and forcing Jey to do so in the process.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz