PODCAST: Williams & Blum: The Ice Age Cometh?

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Thoroughly enjoyed the pod. You are awesome and I really appreciate your take on everything. This sucks balls and people are jackasses. However, we’re gonna beat this thing one way or another. I appreciate this site and you produce for it.

We’re not going to beat it. It will just let us go at some point.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Get your Ice Blocks ready. I guess its a little late to batten down the hatches, those things already blew away. Going to need some Igloos soon.

• Dumb
Reactions: CloneLawman

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Maybe this is simple thinking on my part but why can't we bail out these athletic departments....we bail everything else out?
I appreciate where your head is at. My question would be could those of us not on the pointy end of the spear in donations do collective small donations to "bail" the program out and be self-sufficient?

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Get your Ice Blocks ready. I guess its a little late to batten down the hatches, those things already blew away. Going to need some Igloos soon.
@chriswilliams can we please get the patreon on annual so I can get the stupid button. Pretty please.

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
This was a really good podcast. Therapeutic. I was really down this weekend after we were looking at no college football but this podcast helped. It made me look at the things I’m thankful for that I still have (health, job, family) and not take them for granted. Not to mention all of you fellow Cyclone fans.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
This was a really good podcast. Therapeutic. I was really down this weekend after we were looking at no college football but this podcast helped. It made me look at the things I’m thankful for that I still have (health, job, family) and not take them for granted. Not to mention all of you fellow Cyclone fans.

I agree with you..fully. But college sports is a part of my health and well being and family mental health...it’s not just watching a game.,it’s all the podcasts leading up to it..articles..depth charts talk...All these things are something I and I’m sure many get fulfillment and joy out of Im not ashamed to say.

is it end of the world? Ofc not but man it sure as heck sucks brutally bad.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
@chriswilliams can we please get the patreon on annual so I can get the stupid button. Pretty please.

Shh, its free right now. I am a pretty good salesman for this little feature. Consider it a free preview.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I agree with you..fully. But college sports is a part of my health and well being and family mental health...it’s not just watching a game.,it’s all the podcasts leading up to it..articles..depth charts talk...All these things are something I and I’m sure many get fulfillment and joy out of Im not ashamed to say.

is it end of the world? Ofc not but man it sure as heck sucks brutally bad.

Now I’m just hoping this season gets cancelled so you can figure out who you really are as a person. That’s sad as ****.

• Disagree
Reactions: Tailg8er

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Now I’m just hoping this season gets cancelled so you can figure out who you really are as a person. That’s sad as ****.

I only see one sad sack around here. Go DOX someone on your beloved twitter. I guess you've made the very limited ignore list.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Shh, its free right now. I am a pretty good salesman for this little feature. Consider it a free preview.
Thank you. I have been traveling for kid sports and a bit behind. But you never disappoint with how you "roll" hell maybe even "role".

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
It's Wednesday and the podcast still holds up. Still hoping for the Big 12 to find a way to play some games this fall.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron