Will we see a different starting lineup today?

Will we see a different starting lineup vs TCU today?

• YES

Votes: 19 19.6%
  • NO

Votes: 78 80.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Man what a troll job it would be by CSP if ISU looked about the same as the last three games.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I'd expect a new lineup, even if it is temporary. He needs to send a message.

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
These are the types of fundamentally flawed posts on CF I have grown to hate over the years.

Yes! With Haliburton back we will see a different starting lineup than Tues night.

If the OP wants a better answer than ask a better question. I understand that there is nuance in the situation, but the question and poll don't reflect that

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Dixon will go right at Conditt with PnR, that's his biggest weakness, if he starts, I'm afraid fouls would limit him to bench player minutes anyway.

larrysarmy

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny
Haven’t proved we can be shoot well enough to go small. Haven’t consistently rebounded and score effectively when we go big. Not sure what line up change makes any difference. Just need to better in all facets to be in any of these games.

INCyclone

Jan 17, 2012
Indiana
These are the types of fundamentally flawed posts on CF I have grown to hate over the years.

Yes! With Haliburton back we will see a different starting lineup than Tues night.

If the OP wants a better answer than ask a better question. I understand that there is nuance in the situation, but the question and poll don't reflect that

Nitpick much? ;)

I'm sure 99.9% of people on here know what I was talking about! I'm sure the starting lineup would have been exactly the same as the first 15 games if Halliburton wouldn't have had an injury.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Conditt played the most of any posts on Tuesday. He also seemed to be in there a lot when we were playing like **** in the second half.

I'm fine with starting him but some seem to act like he doesn't play at all.

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009

the OP didn’t specifically state what the line-up would be different than, so one could infer that he meant different than the normal starting line-up.

if you want to be smart about it

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
Nitpick much? ;)

I'm sure 99.9% of people on here knew what I was talking about!

Not picking nits.

Load management is a thing in basketball at the NBA level if you haven't heard. That affects starting lineups at times.

In baseball even a change of the batting lineup is viewed as a change even if the field players P/ DH are the same.

In soccer any change to the 11 is seen as a change. Same in Hockey even if one of your best players is a healthy scratch.

So ask a better question. Or at least a question that communicates to me your understanding of the Haliburton nuance in this situation. Rather than will there be a lineup change. Because it will be from the last time out.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Not picking nits.

Load management is a thing in basketball at the NBA level if you haven't heard. That affects starting lineups at times.

In baseball even a change of the batting lineup is viewed as a change even if the field players P/ DH are the same.

In soccer any change to the 11 is seen as a change. Same in Hockey even if one of your best players is a healthy scratch.

So ask a better question. Or at least a question that communicates to me your understanding of the Haliburton nuance in this situation. Rather than will there be a lineup change. Because it will be from the last time out.
Right. I think ISU needs to really consider load management with all the back to back games they play in a college season. Plus you never know, if they make the playoffs it's like playing a whole new season. Lol!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron