Will McDonald NFL Draft Prospect

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Careful you will be chastised for comparing him to the great Micah Parsons
Cowboys are my team and defense is my thing. Will would be similar but not the same. I mean more about having his hand in the dirt vs stand up.

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
Was listening to the Athletic's Chicago Bears reporter podcast, Hoge and Jahns, today and whoever they had reporting from the Senior Bowl said that Will was the standout performer overall so far. He was the only player mentioned. The Bears coaches are coaching the National side this year. Hoge and Jahns said the Bears, even with the No. 1 overall pick, would likely be drafting multiple defensive line players in this draft.

Peter

Feb 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
Was listening to the Athletic's Chicago Bears reporter podcast, Hoge and Jahns, today and whoever they had reporting from the Senior Bowl said that Will was the standout performer overall so far. He was the only player mentioned. The Bears coaches are coaching the National side this year. Hoge and Jahns said the Bears, even with the No. 1 overall pick, would likely be drafting multiple defensive line players in this draft.
giphy.gif

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
He’s killing it during the Senior Bowl practices and turning a lot of heads. He’s a unicorn of sorts and his stock is only going to continue to rise.
He’s doing what he needs to do. If you want to be a first rounder, then you need to dominate those Senior Bowl practices.

• Agree
Reactions: MyNameEhJeff

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron