Being able to pee around a corner would be a cool party trick though

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Being able to pee around a corner would be a cool party trick though
One of the most famous ambulance calls I was told about by other EMTs involved a woman breaking a guys wanker (and he can pee around corners now) from the story it wouldn’t be worth the pain. I later had a different person tell me they “dated” a woman who did this. It was the same incident and I happened to know the family.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
One of the most famous ambulance calls I was told about by other EMTs involved a woman breaking a guys wanker (and he can pee around corners now) from the story it wouldn’t be worth the pain. I later had a different person tell me they “dated” a woman who did this. It was the same incident and I happened to know the family.
I think I would stay the hell away from any woman who literally not afraid to bust balls

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I think I would stay the hell away from any woman who literally not afraid to bust balls
From what I hear (truthfully hear) is that this woman loves it rough. Not really smart either, heard she took the fall for her boyfriend/husband one time that they got caught cooking meth. Apparently they were cooks and not users

Reactions: nrg4isu

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
From what I hear (truthfully hear) is that this woman loves it rough. Not really smart either, heard she took the fall for her boyfriend/husband one time that they got caught cooking meth. Apparently they were cooks and not users
Hmmm somehow meth mixed into a broken penis story does make it more believable.

• Agree
Reactions: cdface and BCClone

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA

I heard meth sex was the grossest sex.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Torn ACL. Out for the season.

Man, that sucks for Indiana and Penix. Hate to see it

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
With that said, no way they beat Wisconsin. There’s another team we jump in the rankings