Why do old people

00clone

Apr 12, 2011
Iowa City area
Start a thread when your balls drop..

While in my late 30's and thus in the "old people" group if the groups are students and old people, I feel some clarification is necessary here...are you talking about balls drop as in puberty, or the "old man, choose what pant leg they're going in because they look like 2 onions in a tube sock" ball drop?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
While in my late 30's and thus in the "old people" group if the groups are students and old people, I feel some clarification is necessary here...are you talking about balls drop as in puberty, or the "old man, choose what pant leg they're going in because they look like 2 onions in a tube sock" ball drop?

oh dear lord....

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
I blame the old people for why they don't blast music as loud during timeouts anymore. Old people complained the music gets too loud during timeouts. So now we hit a huge three, crowd goes bonkers, opponent timeout, music isn't loud enough, crowd is awkwardly trying to clap to a song you can't even hear=crowd momentum lost.

Yeah, if you call that crap music!

(Just trying to remember the things the old people said to us when we were young)

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley

The classic Rodney Carrington Joke, "He felt the wind and he tucked it in... and the other one went rolling out the other side."

bclewis05

Feb 6, 2013
:laugh:

Cyfan4good

Jul 7, 2009
Ankeny

I'm sitting on mine so..."old man" group?

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
We geezers are tired, tired from writing all the fat alumni checks to subsidize the lazy, liberal slackers like yourself.

allday4cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 25, 2012
Waterloo, IA
Stand and get rowdy through timeouts and then once the game starts back up and we've still got momentum, sit back down and shut up?

why do students not go to games....The Baylor game was during break and it was sold out, no empty seats, and the crowd was loud. Again, show up and the "old" crowd will quit bashing the "ever precious" students lol