Who will be the guest picker?

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Says the guy on the wrong side of the Merle Haggard Waylon Jennings debate.

Obscure? History would speak otherwise

Edit - This thread since the announcement of Eric Church as guest picker has effectively been a WITCH HUNT. But I am the one with the obscure reference. SMH

The ignorance is utterly astounding

giphy.gif

BTW - There is only one side of the Waylon Jennings debate.

Please stop, it seems like you need your rest.

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
Saw him in Guthrie Center 2012. Awesome concert, committed before he made it big, 5x port a Johns for 10K people, and it started raining when he bust out the piano to play Springsteen. Great night.

Granted, I've had a few drinks, but I'm confused, they had 50,000 port a johns for 10,000 people or they had 5 port a johns total, for 10K people?

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
giphy.gif

BTW - There is only one side of the Waylon Jennings debate.

Please stop, it seems like you need your rest.

And yeah I am a nerd when it comes to Beer, Sports, Racing and Intelligent conversation. Pretty particular in those areas. Too bad you aren't.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
And yeah I am a nerd when it comes to Beer, Sports, Racing and Intelligent conversation. Pretty particular in those areas. Too bad you aren't.

That's cool, but I actually know what boobs feel like.

What are you trying to do? Make me look stupid? Make yourself look smart?

Because right now the only thing you are doing is make yourself look like a giant *********.

• Funny
Reactions: Tailg8er

CYcoFan

Aug 15, 2007
Ames
That's cool, but I actually know what boobs feel like.

What are you trying to do? Make me look stupid? Make yourself look smart?

Because right now the only thing you are doing is make yourself look like a giant *********.

Are you saying or attempting to say that nobody smarter than your dumbass has felt boobs? How are the tinder hook ups doing for ya Bro? Married guy here, don't know why that means anything, but since we are measuring dicks, I am hung like an infant 9.5 pounds 21 inches long. Am I in the high fiving bro circle now... SMH

Don't hate me cause I called out your ignorant Ass

I am the guy that thinks an individual should have to pass a test before they are allowed to post. That way ignorant folk like yourself would be forced to educate themselves or not post. Simple

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Are you saying or attempting to say that nobody smarter than your dumbass has felt boobs? How are the tinder hook ups doing for ya Bro? Married guy here, don't know why that means anything, but since we are measuring dicks, I am hung like an infant 9.5 pounds 21 inches long. Am I in the high fiving bro circle now... SMH

Don't hate me cause I called out your ignorant Ass

I am the guy that thinks an individual should have to pass a test before they are allowed to post. That way ignorant folk like yourself would be forced to educate themselves or not post. Simple

You have issues. I'm out on this, get some help with the megalomania.

BTW - The best piece of literature ever written is Candide by Voltaire.

Going on ignore now.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron