What's up with Womochil?

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
Seeing what you guys know about him, and what I know about him personally, makes me concerned to have someone like this near our football program whether he is paid or not

CyFin

Feb 2, 2012
Trying to figure out who I am......Sorry didn't play. Too bad you can't run back to Womo w/any gossip.

I want to see a program on the rise keep rising, NOT bring in a so so coach w/so much baggage he can't even do his job.

ISU can and will do better.

Well since he will be back in the fall at Jeff hopefully he will not do too much damage and if he does it can be easily fixed by the paid staff.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Trying to figure out who I am......Sorry didn't play. Too bad you can't run back to Womo w/any gossip.

I want to see a program on the rise keep rising, NOT bring in a so so coach w/so much baggage he can't even do his job.

ISU can and will do better.

No, I was just wondered if I was reconnecting with an old friend.

I haven't coached since 06, so I have no connection with Jim or would even want to pass on what was being said about him on a message board. I've never coached with him only spoken to him at a couple clinics. I think if you look back at my posts you'll see they were simply an opinion of a man that I grew up with and like I said spoke with only a couple times over the years combined with a trust in CPRs judgement.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Ok, I don't know who this womo coach is or ever met him, but let's get real. Do you really think CPR's staff is so unorganized or weak that they will give total control of any position to a volunteer coach for any amount of time. From my experience, womo will see what happens and assist the other coaches with what they want done.

He will not revamp our defense or offensive gameplan, as a volunteer coach (during spring ball nonetheless) he won't be in a decision making role. A lot of coaches, I have known wrestling coaches even, have volunteered or shadowed this staff because they want to see how a great staff conducts themselves. So please step back from the ledge.

Reactions: Cyforce

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
Ok, I don't know who this womo coach is or ever met him, but let's get real. Do you really think CPR's staff is so unorganized or weak that they will give total control of any position to a volunteer coach for any amount of time. From my experience, womo will see what happens and assist the other coaches with what they want done.

He will not revamp our defense or offensive gameplan, as a volunteer coach (during spring ball nonetheless) he won't be in a decision making role. A lot of coaches, I have known wrestling coaches even, have volunteered or shadowed this staff because they want to see how a great staff conducts themselves. So please step back from the ledge.

Haven't you heard the stories about the HUGE impacts that all of the previous volunteer coaches have made to the ISU progam over the years? Seriously, this is a huge deal. Womochil will be molding all of our players into low character SOBs who will cheat on their wives in the future.

think-of-the-children.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron