What session will we play in on Thursday?

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
I
Tip is scheduled for 8:57 PM CDT on Thursday. TruTV.

Clearly I'm slower than molasses in January.

Am I the only one that gets every game channel but TruTV. Crap! May just have to go to Milwaukee instead. Lol. What's the chances of scalping a ticket? Thoughts? Obviously only big donors will get them.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I'm happy about the later game but being matched up with a west coast team, an 11am tipoff would have been a little bit of advantage.

Pwnzrschreck

Jan 10, 2015
Dport
Made a mistake and bought a ticket before talking to my dad. He wants to go too so we bought another set of tickets for Thursday.

Long story short, I have a single center-court upper deck ticket I'm looking to get rid of. I have the full strip, but am only looking to unload sessions 1&2 right now. Will give a CF'er a better price than some random from Craigslist...PM me if interested.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
Thursday is going to be a long day

Going to be a very long day for me, as I have degrees from a school in the first game of the day and a school in the last game of the day.. Both five seeds, the true ranking of the teams were 19 and 20. And very similar playing styles.

Reactions: CloneFan4

amishclone

Feb 23, 2014
Late session is good. UAB was the first game of the day. I think if the guys see some upsets early in the day, it'll be good for them. Better yet would have been a Friday game.... Just my theory.

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX
"......The Iowa State coach's wife, Katie, is due to deliver their second child (a girl) around March 27, Steve Prohm said Wednesday........"

Mon Mar 27 is good; the Great 8 finishes and the Final 4 is five days away.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
The day of the UAB game, I had just gotten out of surgery to remove a malignant tumor from my bladder at MGMC. Talk about a bummer of a day.........

The good news is that can't happen this year!!!! I have many family in friends in the Milwaukee area (I was born 30 minutes away), so if any of you need tips on where/what to go/do, LMK.