Weather thread 11/21/2020

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I only get concerned if the Special needs dude from Nova Scotia makes a video of him screaming into his phone.

Frankie from Nova Scotia, He's pretty awesome He actually uses reputable sources. Earl is fun because of the hype. Weather and finances two things CF does well for entertainment.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Please I beg of you. This “Meteorologists” page is a cancer on society. Stop sharing this putrid garbage.
I'm hoping most Cyclone Fanatics do not "officially" use "Earl" as their weather forecasts. This is a fun post I look forward to reading. It's worst case scenario fantasy dreaming...

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
pDgr7.gif

MNCYWX

Feb 7, 2010
Med City, MN
I'm hoping most Cyclone Fanatics do not "officially" use "Earl" as their weather forecasts. This is a fun post I look forward to reading. It's worst case scenario fantasy dreaming...

This wasn’t “Earl”. Which by the way, there are much better resources now. This is a social media page that is spreading the worst case scenario with disregard to what will actually happen. It gets hundreds and many times thousands of shares with insane reach. It’s not doing anyone any good. Follow a trusted source for your weather. Not one that’s in it for clicks, shares and doom & gloom.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Earl rules.

In the Premium Forum, @ChrisMWilliams said he got up at 5am with his daughter . . . and he is still posting about Earl in a weather thread at 1am!

Oh, the glamorous life of a Fanatic Dad. Must be really enjoying that Cody Road tonight.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Meanwhile, in the non-provocateur's world of real weather, Iota, a Cat 5, is coming ashore in Nicaragua this evening. Damn, that's some bad freaking luck after they just got hit by Eta, a Cat 4, just two weeks ago. :(

• Agree
Reactions: wxman1

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron