We Will Pizza!

cs6804

Nov 2, 2009
finally got a couple of these. Had to go up to Ankeny to get them as the Valley West Hy-Vee didn't have any when I stopped by. overall I really liked it. Thought it tasted a bit like the Lotza Motzza pizza but that's probably because of the cheese. I didn't mind the crust, but then I'm not a big crust lover, its simply a delivery tool to get the good stuff into my mouth. If I wanted to taste it, I would just eat bread. They did seem to cook a little faster than a normal tombstone or jacks pizza. those are normally around 12 min in the pizza oven, these seemed to be done in around 10.

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

FarmClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 3, 2009
Had one for the first time last night. I would say it's definitely up there as far as frozen pizza goes. The cheese and sauce are really good. This is what I'll be getting from now on. I only eat one maybe once a month so a few extra dollars won't mean that much over a year.

Cyclone06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Urbandale
Finally got to try some I picked up in Ankeny. Had the Sausage/mushroom.

Cheese and ingredients were great, loved the ingredients more than almost any frozen pizzas anywhere. The crust? Eh, I get that it is thin crust and I don't mind that style, but it was PAPER thin. Just my two cents.
My feedback is the exact same as this! With a little better (more substantial) crust, it’d be perfection.

Reactions: Erik4Cy and STLISU

dunar

Aug 31, 2007
West Des Moines, IA
We had meat lovers and bacon cheeseburger last night - both were great! My boys and I noticed and liked the ketchup/sauce on the bcb, and they even didn't mind the pickles (which they've never been fans of.) We'll stock up on more soon, need to get the supply to Mills Civic Hy-Vee