***WBB: 2026 Recruiting Thread***

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
Hard to imagine Greenway picking ISU over Iowa. Guess it never hurts to make an offer.
She's a 2026. If she wants, she has plenty of time to determine who the best fit is for her rather than going with her favorite team. I have no idea a this time who her best fit is, but if she's getting these offers this early, she'll have plenty of choices.

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
She's a 2026. If she wants, she has plenty of time to determine who the best fit is for her rather than going with her favorite team. I have no idea a this time who her best fit is, but if she's getting these offers this early, she'll have plenty of choices.
GopherHole: When you finally pick a school, what are going to be the main factors that make you pick School A over School B or C?

Maddyn Greenway: I would think, for sure, it would just be academics. How good the team is? If I like the campus? If I fit in with all the girls? If I like the coaches? I think all those play a factor.

The above is at: https://gopherhole.com/boards/threa...-thread-class-of-2026-gophers-offered.102552/

Upon commitment, it will be interesting to see if any of Greenway's early parameters were top priorities.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
A couple brief notes on Bjorn:

She picked up at least three offers before ISU: Louisville, Kansas, and Michigan.

Her brother, Jack, is an incoming PWO at TE for ISU football, so she's been on campus at least once but not as a basketball visitor. Photographic evidence below. She doesn't look particularly tall in the picture until you realize Jack is 6-7.

Found video evidence of the "unicorn." They say she's 6-2 here and still growing.

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
Bumped Ollivierre up to a 2.

Additionally moved Olufson down to a 2. No actual change with her other than me trying to be more consistent with how I come up with my numbers.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
  • Informative
Reactions: StClone

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Another Minnesota 2026 with an ISU offer:

"One day after Providence Academy freshman Maddyn Greenway became the fastest player in Minnesota history to score 2,000 career points, Crosby-Ironton freshman Tori Oehrlein became the new record holder, reaching the milestone in the Rangers' 59-58 victory over New London-Spicer on Saturday."

Reactions: acoustimac

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
Fit with the other players is huge. My kid felt the players of her favorite program did not fit the culture of the school or what the coaching staff was projecting to the world.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Is it possible to get Boxster to sticky the upcoming three yearly recruiting threads at the top of the WBB forum? Or, is it best in letting them bubble up on their own accord as activity, and interest, in them peaks?

@BoxsterCy you're being paged, want to visit with @mred and see what works best? MRed is the one doing all the heavy lifting in this these threads.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron