Ways to Cook Rabbit

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
Has anyone ever cooked Rabbit over a wood fire, Jeremiah Johnson style? Everything I read says "no"

But back in the day...

I am curious.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Roll them in flour add a little salt and pepper, fry them in oil or butter. Ate a lot of rabbit in college it was easy to hunt them over by Boone on that public ground down by the river. A couple of us would go over there pheasant hunting and come home with rabbit instead.

• Winner
Reactions: mramseyISU

isu_oak

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2006
Anyway, like I was sayin', rabbit is the fruit of the forest. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There's uh, rabbit-kabobs, rabbit creole, rabbit gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple rabbit, lemon rabbit, coconut rabbit, pepper rabbit, rabbit soup, rabbit stew, rabbit salad, rabbit and potatoes, rabbit burger, rabbit sandwich. That- that's about it.

CNECloneFan

Dec 1, 2012
But stewed/pan fried/baked/boiled rabbit is (probably) not much different than the millions of varieties of chicken.

I'm thinking mountain man open fire.

NorthCyd

Aug 22, 2011
My grandma made rabbit for Easter once. It was pretty good, and hilarious.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron