Washington State game thoughts

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
No annoying players, seem like a likeable bunch. Their coach also didn't seem like a douche. They had a great game plan, we just had more dudes. Huge how we got their two bigs in foul trouble in the first half.
And their designated fan in the stands was hot.

• Funny
Reactions: CyValley

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
I think we were tough enough to survive and advance. That's what it's all about.
This. Anybody who is lining up to play a grinder of a game against this ISU team better have someone make shots like their dude in the first half. Otherwise you are losing that grind.

Reactions: CyValley

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
We didn't play bad. We didn't shoot well early. After the 1/11 start we were basically 50% and we were 50% from 3 and we made our FTs. We make 3 or 4 more shots in that cold start and this would of been a 20 point game midway through the second half.
I mean, we beat the spread.

We have seen this game out of the team before. Isn't much fun the first 10 minutes but you know they are going to get back in it.

With that said, I vote for 20 pt lead that we have to hang on to for next game.

Kettes

Sep 18, 2022
If you watched it objectively, there’s no way you thought the refs weren’t letting Iowa State get away with a ton as well. Not great refs, but it was bad equally
This could be true. But, when my guy gets mugged...

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Didn't make it Omaha! :(

But I picked up a 12 Ames Lager cans at Hyvee today and non and have had about 9 of them... :D

You win. I've been drinking Cyclones Hazy....but I have some catching up to do.

• Love
Reactions: Gorm

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Reminder that team swept another 2 seed in Arizona. That’s a damn solid win against a tough team. I’ve always liked Wazzu as they are pretty much us with even worse geography. Their coach is fantastic to listen to as well.

Let’s get this next one to set up the big showdown.

Help Support Us

Become a patron