Walking Dead

ISUChippewa

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Not one single major character, either "good" or "bad", died last night, right?

That was a big surprise to me.

I don't think last night's finale was necessarily a bad episode, but it did strike me as being fairly anti-climatic. Does anybody else feel that way?

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Didn't seem like your typical "Season Finale" episode. But it is what it is.

I'm glad the season is over so I don't have to reluctantly watch every Sunday night.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
I am going to start watching this show. I have heard it starts off awesome for the first few seasons then jumps the shark. What is the season I should stop watching or should I just do the whole thing

kmcbrid

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
www.municipalgame.com
I am going to start watching this show. I have heard it starts off awesome for the first few seasons then jumps the shark. What is the season I should stop watching or should I just do the whole thing

I would say binge the entire series. While the show is not as good as it used to be, I think if I had binged watched the last few seasons, it would have been better. The last few season drag and not a lot happens in each episode, but if you binge it, I feel you wouldn't notice that as much as waiting a week, or months between episodes and mid-season breaks. Also, while it is not has good as it has been, I feel it is still a decent enough show and a good watch.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
Just watch until you get too annoyed to watch anymore. If you binge watch, it won’t be as bad because you won’t have to wait an entire week between episodes. It will seem like the show is progressing a lot quicker that way.

Reactions: Knownothing

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Episode was ok. Maggie, Daryl and Jesus turning on Rick would be dumb on many levels.

I'm really curious about this horde though. :)
I need to read more of the comics, this is almost as far as I've read.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
  • Agree
Reactions: 1100011CS and GTO

Matthew_Johnson

May 3, 2018
Hi guys, Does anyone know where I can watch all Walking Dead all season online? I want to watch it online and I didn't find the site where watch it online.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
Hi guys, Does anyone know where I can watch all Walking Dead all season online? I want to watch it online and I didn't find the site where watch it online.
Does AMC.com still have the episodes available? I think they did but that was a couple of years ago.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Has been since last season of FTWD for sure.

Jury's still out on how well these massive changes in FTWD will work, but the most recent episode was one of the better episodes of the entire franchise.
This season has been good so far

• Agree
Reactions: GTO