Tyrese Hunter PG '21 - Committed!

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Overseas is a very broad definition of non-USA basketball. Salaries range from below G-League to well above. I have a friend who played overseas and it wasn't lucrative or particularly pleasant. Others make major bank and spend time with topless women on pretty beaches.
Would that be Bowie? He had a bit of a rough time there.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
Lmao. You’ve always been an idiot. Never change.

Your naive innocence is cute though. And we’ve never paid players either! We’ve never contacted players before they transfer! And TJ would never reach out through channels about a recruit!

The advantage to TJ is he would know how to unofficially recruit a kid from basically his hometown. And he would know on Nunn, the teammate of one of his recruits. And Jamie would know.

You’re right, Jamie could be bad enough at this to hire TJ either way. Gee, you don’t think that was my point? JFC, you’re so ******* stupid.

keyboard warriors unite!

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
you know that Hunter was injured mid season and barely played after that right?
Not only the injury, but using the box score from the state championship game to judge Hunter is beyond dumb. They went up against a team who's entire game plan was specifically to force the ball out of his hands. This allowed their two other top guards to go off and they won the game by 19.

Reactions: Cytasticlone

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Not only the injury, but using the box score from the state championship game to judge Hunter is beyond dumb. They went up against a team who's entire game plan was specifically to force the ball out of his hands. This allowed their two other top guards to go off and they won the game by 19.

This is what we do here now. We cherry pick one game by one coach or one player and make sweeping, often non-sensical generalizations based off said game.

TJ lost by 6 to bitchtits st! Why aren’t we going after the bitchtits st coach?

Hunter had less points in one game than some other guy! Maybe we’ve got the wrong guy recruited!

GetAwesome

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 29, 2010
Cedar Falls, IA
This is what we do here now. We cherry pick one game by one coach or one player and make sweeping, often non-sensical generalizations based off said game.

Sweeping generalizations are in fact a favorite declaration of the Internet. What a beautiful place.

alenz95

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 16, 2015
Bettendorf/ Ames
Can we keep this thread limited to actual information about Hunter? Hunter might end up being one of our highest touted recruits ever and it would be nice not sift through unrelated arguments as we wait for updated information on whether he will still be coming to ISU next year.

I get that people want to argue with each other, but maybe they can go back to doing that in one of the TJ hiring threads.

Jiub

Nov 11, 2015
Des Moines
Honestly I might be more excited for Nunn than Hunter. Go check out the Wisconsin state tournament box scores to see what I am talking about.

Not sure why you’re so lazy...Can you please provide a link to these box scores? AFAIK Jayden Nunn plays for Dream City Christian a school in Glendale, AZ.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Not sure why you’re so lazy...Can you please provide a link to these box scores? AFAIK Jayden Nunn plays for Dream City Christian a school in Glendale, AZ.
Honestly was looking for someone to double check my work.

Division 3 of 5 so not the top league in Wisconsin

Game 1: 6-12 FG 14 points, 4 assists 2 turnovers 1 steal 4 rebounds 32/40 minutes played.

Game 2: 1-4 FG 2 points 4 rebounds 4 assists 3 turnovers 1 block 1 steal 33/40 minutes played

If he was so hurt I would think that he wouldn't be playing those kind of minutes.

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Honestly was looking for someone to double check my work.

Division 3 of 5 so not the top league in Wisconsin

Game 1: 6-12 FG 14 points, 4 assists 2 turnovers 1 steal 4 rebounds 32/40 minutes played.

Game 2: 1-4 FG 2 points 4 rebounds 4 assists 3 turnovers 1 block 1 steal 33/40 minutes played

If he was so hurt I would think that he wouldn't be playing those kind of minutes.
So he had... one bad game?

• Agree
Reactions: cyclonehomer

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron