Tyrese Hunter PG '21 - Committed!

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019
Imo an AD wouldn’t hire TJ with no real search without having indications he’d get Hunter
I don't want to say that TJ should 100% be able to keep Hunter because high school kids are hard to predict and all that. But keeping Hunter would certainly give me a confidence boost in regards to TJs recruiting chops and connections.

isu81

Mar 6, 2013
Imo an AD wouldn’t hire TJ with no real search without having indications he’d get Hunter
How in the **** would an AD know he was going to keep a player he most likely had no communication with? Did Jamie consult with a 17 year old kid? JFC you people are stupid. Jamie was going to hire Otz. Period. It’s fine. But don’t act like this is consulting with Aaron Rogers or Lebron James about their next coach.

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
Keeping his commitment has got to be Otz's top priority. At the time it didn't seem as that big of a deal but Fred keeping ME got us a guy that will eventually have his jersey in the rafters.
Ejim came here because of Otz.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
How in the **** would an AD know he was going to keep a player he most likely had no communication with? Did Jamie consult with a 17 year old kid? JFC you people are stupid. Jamie was going to hire Otz. Period. It’s fine. But don’t act like this is consulting with Aaron Rogers or Lebron James about their next coach.
Lmao. You’ve always been an idiot. Never change.

Your naive innocence is cute though. And we’ve never paid players either! We’ve never contacted players before they transfer! And TJ would never reach out through channels about a recruit!

The advantage to TJ is he would know how to unofficially recruit a kid from basically his hometown. And he would know on Nunn, the teammate of one of his recruits. And Jamie would know.

You’re right, Jamie could be bad enough at this to hire TJ either way. Gee, you don’t think that was my point? JFC, you’re so ******* stupid.

CychiatricWard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 27, 2017
Des Moines

Your naive innocence is cute though. And we’ve never paid players either! We’ve never contacted players before they transfer! And TJ would never reach out through channels about a recruit!

The advantage to TJ is he would know how to unofficially recruit a kid from basically his hometown. And he would know on Nunn, the teammate of one of his recruits. And Jamie would know.

You’re right, Jamie could be bad enough at this to hire TJ either way. Gee, you don’t think that was my point? JFC, you’re so ******* stupid.

How about you bring it down about 20% there bud.

isu81

Mar 6, 2013

Ok, I concede that a P5 AD would hinge his reputation and career on what a 17 year old kid is thinking. You’re right. Got me.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Please folks, can we all just be civil? You can be banned or get this Thread shut down for vulgarity and name calling. Read the rules of this forum!

And don't forget, recruits, specifically Mr. Hunter, do read forums and social media. Do we want them, him to see our poor behavior?

Go Cyclones.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007

Tyrese really seems to be a scoring, athletic point guard, but some of his dishes are awesome! I hope he meets TJ soon, likes him and wants to come to Ames!

IMO, he's going to be a Pro wherever he goes to college, and likely after only 1-2 years.

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Tyrese, if you're watching...Can I have your autograph?

Stay humble young man. I hope you come to Iowa State!

Reactions: Cy4Lifer

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
2015-16, Stever Prohm's first year at ISU, TJ Otz assistant coach, a little Hilton Music comeback

I say with this roster, need some big time help/transfers, we could have some wins like this next year. I'm hopeful. Still a lot of question marks. But we could be competitive right away? No where to go but up?
PG Tyrese Hunter
SG Rasir Bolton
F Transfer
PF Blake Hinson (Transfer if Blake leaves)
C/F Xavier Foster
Bench: ? Conditt, Harris, Jackson, Walker, ?, other Current Team, transfers, new recruits, Nunn, etc.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Off topic but I see Jared Uthoff is still in G-League. Any idea of how that pays compares to playing overseas?
Overseas is a very broad definition of non-USA basketball. Salaries range from below G-League to well above. I have a friend who played overseas and it wasn't lucrative or particularly pleasant. Others make major bank and spend time with topless women on pretty beaches.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron