Transfer Portal Tracker

FLYINGCYCLONE

Aug 27, 2022
LuVerne Iowa
247 predicts Protor is heading to Iowa Hawkeyes. There are 3 5* players leaving Alabama. 28 football players are in the portal, leaving Alabama. Wow.
Go Cyclones

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
So what about the kid from SEP that is transferring from Bama? Is he just headed back to Iowa City? Could Abu Sama talk him into Ames or does he just go to Georgia for a pile of money?

Reactions: MyNameEhJeff

tavrncy

Mar 29, 2023
So what about the kid from SEP that is transferring from Bama? Is he just headed back to Iowa City? Could Abu Sama talk him into Ames or does he just go to Georgia for a pile of money?

He was tighter with Nwankpa. He's like 90% going to Iowa, but probably an outside shot someone like OSU gives him something really stupid and his parents pressure him into taking the money again. Zero shot for ISU, we didn't get consideration the first time either

• Disagree
Reactions: MyNameEhJeff

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
He was tighter with Nwankpa. He's like 90% going to Iowa, but probably an outside shot someone like OSU gives him something really stupid and his parents pressure him into taking the money again. Zero shot for ISU, we didn't get consideration the first time either

LOL I'll laugh if he passes you guys over again.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
Procter burnt a lot of bridges with the EIU fanbase when he flipped to Alabama late, it will be interesting to see if he will end up there or at OSU.

Reactions: cyfan21

RagingCloner

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2022
SIAP, but just saw that Chandler Morris transferred to North Texas. Seems very surprising

CydeofFries

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 10, 2017
I understand why people would think Proctor would go to Iowa, but from his side I don't see it being a great fit. The last 2 or 3 + years Iowa's OLine has not developed at all. Now, he's probably going to be a first round pick just due to starting at Saban's Bama as a freshman, so maybe that doesn't matter as much. I'd just use Iowa as leverage to boost up my NIL dollars from a better school.

mitchforcy

Dec 1, 2009
There is a less than 10% chance Proctor goes to UI. It’s more likely he goes to ISU. FWIW, I don’t believe he’ll do that either. He’ll end up withdrawing and Bama will give him a raise
This is pure fan fiction. Steve Wiltfong has a crystal ball to Iowa. If Wiltfong logs a crystal ball you can generally take it to the bank.

Gerbs

Aug 31, 2013
There is a less than 10% chance Proctor goes to UI. It’s more likely he goes to ISU. FWIW, I don’t believe he’ll do that either. He’ll end up withdrawing and Bama will give him a raise
No chance he is more likely to come here. That’s nonsense

• Agree
Reactions: enisthemenace

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
247 predicts Protor is heading to Iowa Hawkeyes. There are 3 5* players leaving Alabama. 28 football players are in the portal, leaving Alabama. Wow.
Go Cyclones
That's what it will take to get some ratl rules around transfers and put some limits on "free agency" in CFB. It could happen to ISU or Tech 100 times and there'd be nary a peep about it in the media. Happens to Bama once and you can bet something will be done...