top 10 reservists

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Which one of you posts on every ESPN article referencing Iowa State as "Kingalong Bingalong"?

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
They had multiple good choices from ISU. Could have made a case for Naz or McKay as well, depending on how you see minutes/roles shaking out.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Lol at number 8! I still can't understand the tons of people who think Iowa is a top 25 team. One preseason poll came out with Iowa in the top 15! Nader seems to be very highly praised and with McKay out until December, my guess is Nader gets a great chance to prove himself with a lot of playing time.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Lol at number 8! I still can't understand the tons of people who think Iowa is a top 25 team. One preseason poll came out with Iowa in the top 15! Nader seems to be very highly praised and with McKay out until December, my guess is Nader gets a great chance to prove himself with a lot of playing time.

Isn't that the one that was a mistake that should have been ISU?

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA

Fran McCaffery has a de[r]p frontcourt again with Aaron White, Adam Woodbury, Jarrod Uthoff and Olaseni.

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago
Lol at number 8! I still can't understand the tons of people who think Iowa is a top 25 team. One preseason poll came out with Iowa in the top 15!

**** it. Let'em be ranked. It just makes our road win look that much stronger.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
I'd put Naz ahead of Nader on the list.

Maybe they all think that Naz is going to start this year? Otherwise I would have to agree unless Nader is really that good. Naz definitely belongs ahead of Olaseni and a few others on the list even if ESPN is right (which I don't think they are) and assumes both Nader and Nadz Long are coming off the bench.

nallen34

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 9, 2010
Ankeny, IA
I think the starters for the first 5 games will be Monte/Naz/Dejean-Jones/Hogue/Niang due to Nader's 2 game suspension. Bench for the first 2 games: Custer/Edozie/Tsalmpouris/Dorsey-Walker. Bench for games 3-5: Nader/Thomas/Custer/Edozie or Tsalmpouris.

Then around the Arkansas game I think the starters will be Monte/Dejean-Jones/Nader/Hogue/Niang. With a bench of Naz/Thomas/Custer/Edozie or Tsalmpouris

Then around the Kansas game in Hilton I think they will be Monte/Dejean-Jones/Hogue/Niang/McKay. With a bench of Nader/Naz/Thomas/Custer

Last edited: