THURSDAY THESIS: Texas Tech breakdown/prediction

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
TT is tied at #18 for turnover margin at +4. ISU is tied at 61 for turnover margin at 0. TT didn't force any turnovers in their first 2 games of the season. That''s what help them beat OSU and, while technically not true, in my mind they beat Baylor.

• Agree
Reactions: CyCloned

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
TT is tied at #18 for turnover margin at +4. ISU is tied at 61 for turnover margin at 0. TT didn't force any turnovers in their first 2 games of the season. That''s what help them beat OSU and, while technically not true, in my mind they beat Baylor.

Maybe they are just great at getting TOs or maybe they are just lucky. I rewatched the Baylor vs TTU game and the INT's that the Baylor's QB threw were just really bad passes, which is weird for him.

• Agree
Reactions: ATCy

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
Maybe they are just great at getting TOs or maybe they are just lucky. I rewatched the Baylor vs TTU game and the INT's that the Baylor's QB threw were just really bad passes, which is weird for him.

Same thing with Sanders at Okie State. He panicked as soon as he got to the end of his drops and then tried to play backyard ball. I trust that Purdy has more composure, but he's had a few headscratchers too. If the OL holds up, the offense is going to put up points.