Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 1100011CS, Sep 12, 2010.
Can't wait for the new season. Anyone else?
Love that show, when's the new season start?
Anyone still watching this? Last season wasn't very good so I'm surprised they brought it back. This season hasn't been any better.
Whatever season they just added to Netflix has not been great.
I watched the first couple seasons on Netflix and thought it was great. Then it seemed to go downhill pretty fast, and I lost interest just as quickly.
I still watch. It's been better, but I as I briefly mentioned in another thread, there was a scene on Wedneday that was so funny I nearly cried.
With Kevin & Ruxin's wife??
I still watch & enjoy for the most part. Wasn't a huge fan of the Rafi/Dirty Randy only episode, but it was kind of funny seeing where they came from.
The show can go from ok to hilarious in the blink of an eye. Depends on the story line. Always find myself laughing at something though. Still worth the watch.
Yes. In the flower shop. Nearly wet myself.
I love the League. But they really need to stop with the whole Rafi/Dirty Randy stuff. Rafi is hilarious in small doses (like this weeks episode) but he's so over the top that I can only take a little at a time. Plus, I watch the show for the main characters, whats the point of entire episodes dedicated to small characters.
I've always felt the show was based around something that could produce content worthy enough for only a couple seasons. It got stale for me pretty quick. It did have its funny moments though.
Brolo El Cunado is reason enough for me to watch, I love Rafi.
In response to JSmoove:
Why? I'm not a fantasy football guy. I've never participated in a single league ever, and really don't lose anything by not having that background. To me, this show is about every guy's fantasy life, not the concept of fantasy football. Think about it:
- Kevin has a great job, a hot wife who shares his same interests and he likes that she does, a bunch of friends he hangs out with all the time (and again, his hot wife is perfectly fine with it)
- Ruxin has a great job, a hot wife who doesn't share his interest in football, but it doesn't seem to get in the way, and he nails all the time. Basically the same as Kevin except the mutual interest from his wife
- Pete is the care free bachelor. Nuff said
- Andre isn't really a character, from the same perspective. He takes the beating from everyone else, and usually does it with a smile. Most people want to relate to the 1st 3, in some way, but knows there has to be an outlet for the everyday crap. Andre is the outlet.
- Taco. I was just going to stop with the "." because Taco is who every guy "wants to be". He lives every day like it's college. Has absolutely no responsibilities, parties all the time in random places, taps a ton of ***, and there are no consequences for him. Everything turns up roses for Taco, because he could literally give a crap where he is or who he's with, because wherever he is is where he wants to be. He just shows up randomly and everybody loves it when he does
Oh...and Jenny...the other main character is really hot, loves to drink beers with the fellas, loves sports, likes to get freaky in bed and is never a downer.
FXX didn't come with my DTV package. Still catching up on last season.
I still really like this show, but I can't stand Rafi as someone else put it. He's way to over the top.
I missed this weeks episode, got a new DVR while i was out of town and the Mrs didn't program all the shows correctly.
Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed the first couple seasons. Especially the Rafi character when mixed in sparingly. I did like when they had the ’09 Iowa State vs Nebraska game on in the background of one episode.
The show just didn’t hold my attention or make it seem worth following. Then again very few shows do. Call me a show snob I guess.
I watched a lot of the first season and thought it was a good show, just didn't have time for it or think to DVR it.
Then I was flipping through channels and there was the weirdest episode with Seth Rogan that had nothing to do with anything, didn't know I was watching the League till I saw the other guys at the end. Do they do a lot of one off episodes like that?
I have been re watching the old seasons and still think the show is one of the best on TV.
Jenny might be might favorite character, she might be the perfect wife (talks like a drunken sailor, hot, loves sports, drinking and sex).