***The Da Vinci Code Mafia***

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

JM4CY

Aug 23, 2012
America
alright, now that I have enough people we'll play a simple game called gun to head.

I will post 5 names and you tell if they are mafia or inno. I want you to answer in a couple minutes or less.
CW
Rob
Stanzi
Red haired gif girl
Jamie pollard

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
Fitzy
DSMCy
VikesFan22
andybernard
CtownCyclone
Fitzy - I normally lean inno on him because he is helpful, haven't seen him basically at all today but may be busy. Lean scum
DSMCy - Lean inno even though I haven't heard much.
Vikes - I am pretty sure inno. The reference of 22 in his name after someone voted for him seemed odd.
Andybernard - hasn't come out and said that he was inno, so lean scum.
Ctowncyclone - Probably inno, not really sure.

Reactions: Cy$

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
CycloneNorth - scum
CloniesForLife - scum
Cleaver - inno
JM4CY - scum
azhuth09 - inno

Fitzy

Sith Lord
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2014
La La Land
Fitzy - I normally lean inno on him because he is helpful, haven't seen him basically at all today but may be busy. Lean scum
DSMCy - Lean inno even though I haven't heard much.
Vikes - I am pretty sure inno. The reference of 22 in his name after someone voted for him seemed odd.
Andybernard - hasn't come out and said that he was inno, so lean scum.
Ctowncyclone - Probably inno, not really sure.
This may be the nicest mafia-related comment I've ever received. Do I have your permission to frame this post and post it on the ceiling above my bed so I can admire it every night before falling asleep?

azhuth09

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 6, 2012
Des Moines, IA
CycloneNorth - inno
CloniesForLife - mafia
Cleaver - cleaver is regular innocent
JM4CY - inno
azhuth09 - inno

Reactions: Cy$