***The Da Vinci Code Mafia***

Colorado

Aug 29, 2008
Colorado
I'm taking a look at the crime scene
To recap, we have someone talking in code about how to crack a code.

I take this to mean that you are a police officer and were given a clue that you could choose to share or keep to yourself. You've chosen to share but I'm too dense to see the connection yet

PSYclone22

Visual Analytics Mercenary
SuperFanatic
Aug 15, 2012
Des Moines
To recap, we have someone talking in code about how to crack a code.

I take this to mean that you are a police officer and were given a clue that you could choose to share or keep to yourself. You've chosen to share but I'm too dense to see the connection yet
In the book there was a series of numbers (turned out to be Fibonnacci sequence) followed by two coded words which spelled out Leonardo Da Vinci and someone else.

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
About the game...

It would be a good idea to have active posters live longer to help crack puzzles like these.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
There are some people that usually post a lot that are MIA. hmm.
I've been playing with those words, but the stuff I've come up with has all been nonsense, so I haven't shared them.
I thought about putting the ten digits in the number sequence into a single number like a telephone number, but the area code 112 doesn't seem to exist. So that's an epic fail.
If I come up with anything useful, I'll share. :)

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
anyone online respond to this post and be on for 15-20 minutes. We're going to play a game.

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
I was thinking Lineage was one of the words that stemmed from the letters. But I am completely stuck after that unless you want Lineage Carnivores.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron