Teske heading to EIU

Dirtguy4CY

May 4, 2022
I could be wrong but it seems like he wears out his welcome after being in a place for a year. Why wouldn't stay at UNI? Not sure he will even start at Iowa.

• Agree
Reactions: clonedude

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Oh I get it, because women are inferior to men. HAHAHA what a great joke., you're so clever!
Or maybe it has nothing to do with women being inferior (which they are not) but more highlighting that he had to look up the name because Teske isn't a big name for people who don't religiously follow wrestling. Keep in mind this wasn't in the wrestling forum.

• Winner
Reactions: ScottyP

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Ft. Dodge has always had a strong amount of Iowa fans. I thought when Moser came to ISU maybe things were changing but not so much. 2 all state SB players are headed to Iowa next yr Adams and Bennett. They both would have been a great addition to most any SB team IMO.

• Agree
Reactions: GMackey32

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Ft. Dodge has always had a strong amount of Iowa fans. I thought when Moser came to ISU maybe things were changing but not so much. 2 all state SB players are headed to Iowa next yr Adams and Bennett. They both would have been a great addition to most any SB team IMO.
After spending the last 6 years working in Ft Dodge, I whole heartedly agree with you.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Or maybe it has nothing to do with women being inferior (which they are not) but more highlighting that he had to look up the name because Teske isn't a big name for people who don't religiously follow wrestling. Keep in mind this wasn't in the wrestling forum.
Clark is also a ToE fan.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Yeah, I know. I can see him being offended by the comment, but I was offering him a different take on it. He is one of their fans who can be reasonable.
Just making it clear. Some people don’t know who the trolls are. The last sentence I’ll just say I’ll leave that as your opinion. :)

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Just making it clear. Some people don’t know who the trolls are. The last sentence I’ll just say I’ll leave that as your opinion. :)
To clarify, I didn't say is reasonable - as in all the time - but can be reasonable - as in from time to time. Then again, I am not always reasonable but I like to think I am ruled by reason the majority of the time.

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
Yeah, I know. I can see him being offended by the comment, but I was offering him a different take on it. He is one of their fans who can be reasonable.

I didn't know the guy either, but I think you're using an overly kind reasoning for that guys post. Who he? is a pretty reasonable response.

I have four daughters, using female pronouns as an insult is a bit triggering.

• Dumb
Reactions: CycloneVet

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
I didn't know the guy either, but I think you're using an overly kind reasoning for that guys post. Who he? is a pretty reasonable response.

Quit being a *****

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006

It’s been a common internet thing to use the wrong gender pronoun as a way to jokingly try and say this person isn’t worth paying attention to. I’ve seen it the opposite way many times too.