Teske heading to EIU

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
I didn't know the guy either, but I think you're using an overly kind reasoning for that guys post. Who he? is a pretty reasonable response.

I have four daughters, using female pronouns as an insult is a bit triggering.
congrats on the sex

BikeSkiClone

Jul 25, 2014
I could be wrong but it seems like he wears out his welcome after being in a place for a year. Why wouldn't stay at UNI? Not sure he will even start at Iowa.
I realize I’m a few weeks late but to answer your question, someone over on The Mat probably explained it best: He’s a serviceable, experienced backup to Lee at 125 so they don’t have to pull Ayala’s redshirt again. Also keeps Schreiver from getting too comfy at 133 (if Teske doesn’t beat him outright).

I’m not sure about the UNI lineup outlook though. Could be NIL or scholarship money related, if the Brands Bros are willing to fork over the money to keep the shirt on Ayala

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Ft. Dodge has always had a strong amount of Iowa fans. I thought when Moser came to ISU maybe things were changing but not so much. 2 all state SB players are headed to Iowa next yr Adams and Bennett. They both would have been a great addition to most any SB team IMO.
Is that drew Bennett’s sister? If so, that’s a hawkeye family.

Help Support Us

Become a patron