TCU Road Trip

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
How many are they allowing in there? How did you get them?

GoFrogs.com says, "At this time, based on health and safety recommendations from state and local authorities TCU will have a maximum capacity of 12,000 for home football games," but that seems to be from a posting in August.

Bought ours on Stub Hub.

Last edited:
Reactions: aauummm

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
GoFrogs.com says, "At this time, based on health and safety recommendations from state and local authorities TCU will have a maximum capacity of 12,000 for home football games," but that seems to be from a posting in August.

Bought ours on Stub Hub.
Stubhub. Seems like there’s some risk involved there. But I thoroughly commend you for taking the frog by the horns.

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Check out this video about the implosion of the old part of the TCU stadium.

It's nuts how they can do that so controlled.

But just once it would be funny to see the explosions take out a bunch of stuff it wasn't supposed to.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Wednesday night bump. Who else is going to the TCU game?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Just drove by the TCU stadium. Much more impressive in person than on TV. The 400 level is tall and steep. I don't think I've ever seen the entire stadium on TV. They just show the low side and the small endzone sections. Can't wait for the game tomorrow.

Take note that there are no shuttles. Not sure what we are going to do for parking.

motorcy90

Aug 12, 2018
Iowa
sitting at home on our new love-seat with heat and massage that got delivered Thursday.. :cool::cool: for those who were able to go lucky though too..

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Just drove by the TCU stadium. Much more impressive in person than on TV. The 400 level is tall and steep. I don't think I've ever seen the entire stadium on TV. They just show the low side and the small endzone sections. Can't wait for the game tomorrow.

Take note that there are no shuttles. Not sure what we are going to do for parking.

Went down there for MBB a few yrs ago. Impressive stadium and I loved the way the atrium transitions over to the BB facility. Nice people also, hope their FB fans are as nice to you as their MBB fans were to us.

Reactions: CyBobby