Survivor 46

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
According to post game interview from Tiffany, both Maria and Kenzie wanted to give there spot to Liz, Q said NO, he wouldn’t allow them to give it up cause “he chose them!” So….another BS thing from him! Tiff didn’t understand why it wasn’t shown.
Wish they had shown that. Would have added more drama behind Liz not going.

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
According to post game interview from Tiffany, both Maria and Kenzie wanted to give there spot to Liz, Q said NO, he wouldn’t allow them to give it up cause “he chose them!” So….another BS thing from him! Tiff didn’t understand why it wasn’t shown.
I actually back Q on that. He won the challenge and those were his spots to give. If they wanted to give up their spots they should've refused to accept them right when Q said their names, they clearly heard the fit Liz was pitching. But even then, it would've been Q's choice who else to offer. Those weren't Maria or Kenzie's spots to give, they were Q's.

Reactions: Clark and Drew0311

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
These "superfans" have the worst strategy.

Venus isn't going to beat anyone in the final three. And use your goddamnned idol you idiot!

Not going to lie, I was happy that Maria didn't give the reward to Liz, but it's going to screw her in the end I think. It's hard to believe but I was kind of cheering for Venus too. Maybe because she was such an underdog, maybe because she was attractive. Who knows.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
Liz has the biggest victim mentality I have ever seen on survivor. Win a damn contest and you eat. That’s how it works. Luckily there is zero chance of her winning this game.

Q probably can’t win but I like his non victim attitude.

This cast has two real players. The rest are clueless

StormnClone58

Jan 24, 2008
West Des Moines
Stupid of venus not to play her idol, but also stupid of the remaining players not seeing what is going on. Kensi and Ben are clearly on the bottom, but just go with the flow. They need to realize that Q is just a pawn/number for Maria, and they need to cut her resources off, or shes running away with this thing.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
SOOOO glad to see little miss ItsAllAboutMe go home!

Just curious if anyone else watches Amazing Race? We do a schoolyard pic for Survivor (Charlie, Q & Kenzie are mine) and Amazing Race, where Ricky & Cesar and Rod & Leticia are mine. Right now, though, we're both rooting for Ricky & Cesar...they are just so fun to watch.

Reactions: MeanDean

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
SOOOO glad to see little miss ItsAllAboutMe go home!

Just curious if anyone else watches Amazing Race? We do a schoolyard pic for Survivor (Charlie, Q & Kenzie are mine) and Amazing Race, where Ricky & Cesar and Rod & Leticia are mine. Right now, though, we're both rooting for Ricky & Cesar...they are just so fun to watch.

I try to watch it once in awhile especially if it's a special casting choices where they have had BB or Survivor people.

I eventually usually tune out of it easy.

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I try to watch it once in awhile especially if it's a special casting choices where they have had BB or Survivor people.

I eventually usually tune out of it easy.
You'd like Ricky & Cesar. They are just so freaking happy-go-lucky. They're a kind of pudgy, non-athletic, thirty something couple, but they have taken first in six legs and second in the other three so far. And they're up against a former pro football player and a couple of USAF pilots.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Is it three straight weeks where someone had an idol, didn't play it, and were voted out? Has that ever happened?

Help Support Us

Become a patron