Survivor 42

cy4life94

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2012
Cedar Rapids
With Mike and Maryanne having idols and Romeo being Romeo, it is basically win or go home for Jonathan and Lindsey next week. But whoever does win immunity has a really good shot at making the finals because the other 3 really can’t keep up with the challenges.

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Predictions for tonight? I am sure I will be way off but worth a shot to see if I am lucky enough to guess any of it right:

Final 4: Mike, Maryanne (both have idols) Romeo and Johnathan beats out Lindsay for immunity and she goes home. I could also see something crazy happen here too like Mike or Maryanne wins the challenge and give an idol to save one of them too.
Final 3: Romeo (anyone who doesn't take him to the end with them at this point is just stupid) Johnathan (wins final immunity challenge) and Mike beats out Maryanne in a fire challenge
Winner: Mike. I really am hoping for Johnathan but unless we are not seeing something the jury is I have a feeling he doesn't have a enough votes because he's had to play an awkward social game this entire time because he's always had a target on his back for being a challenge beast.

Excited to see how this all plays out tonight. It's been a MUCH better season than the clunker we had last season and has the potential to play out as one of the best seasons in recent memory depending on how this all shakes out tonight. Besides Romeo the other 4 all have played strong games and have paths to win depending on who they have to go up against and how they can make their case to the jury.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Predictions for tonight? I am sure I will be way off but worth a shot to see if I am lucky enough to guess any of it right:

Final 4: Mike, Maryanne (both have idols) Romeo and Johnathan beats out Lindsay for immunity and she goes home. I could also see something crazy happen here too like Mike or Maryanne wins the challenge and give an idol to save one of them too.
Final 3: Romeo (anyone who doesn't take him to the end with them at this point is just stupid) Johnathan (wins final immunity challenge) and Mike beats out Maryanne in a fire challenge
Winner: Mike. I really am hoping for Johnathan but unless we are not seeing something the jury is I have a feeling he doesn't have a enough votes because he's had to play an awkward social game this entire time because he's always had a target on his back for being a challenge beast.

Excited to see how this all plays out tonight. It's been a MUCH better season than the clunker we had last season and has the potential to play out as one of the best seasons in recent memory depending on how this all shakes out tonight. Besides Romeo the other 4 all have played strong games and have paths to win depending on who they have to go up against and how they can make their case to the jury.
I can see Mike giving Jonathan his idol possibly. I am not sure there is a scenario where both Lindsey and Jonathan are in the final. Given that thought, whoever is left standing of those two in the final is the winner and it won't be close.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
Ok here is my off the wall predictions.

Lindsey is first to go. Final four of Jonathan, Romeo, Mike, and Maryanne.

Maryanne wins last immunity and takes Romeo. It comes to a fire challenge between Mike and Jonathan...and Jonathan LOSES.

Final three of Mike, Romeo, Maryanne.

If this happens, which if you think about it isn't that all far-fetched since the making fire can be a crapshoot, I actually think Maryanne wins this season in a walk.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Maryanne wins last immunity and takes Romeo. It comes to a fire challenge between Mike and Jonathan...and Jonathan LOSES.

If this happens, which if you think about it isn't that all far-fetched since the making fire can be a crapshoot, I actually think Maryanne wins this season in a walk.
In that scenario, I think Mike would be dangerous.

I think Jonathan is the first to go. Lindsey wins final immunity and takes Romeo and Maryanne to the final three. Lindsey wins this season.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Unfortunately I think you nailed it. She was not good, at all.
She answered the questions pretty well, and most recent often is bigger impact than longer ago.

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you

Dayum. What a call.